Wow best thing ive ever got from a wheel

Aalnius

I never get anything good from that wheel, I keep wanting the avvie though. Hey but a couple of days ago I got a Pirate Draik egg at the Forgotten Shore, so I forgive you Wheely.

haha i think your egg has got my potion beat but i used it for the avatar anyway :)

The best I received from the Wheel of Excitement were a few Ogrin MPs and a Green Kyrii MP. Kois are pretty much the most easily obtainable Limited Edition due to the Orange Koi MP obtainable as a Wheel Prize. Also, congrats on the Orange Koi MP Aalnius, and I wish you luck on your endeavours.

my best thing was a green uni MP and a yellow kyrii MP, that's pretty good ^^

Are you going to use it or sell it? I'd sell it since I'm not a big fan of Kois, and because it'll probably make a lot of money, even if it wasn't a limited edition pet.

Ooh, I've never seen someone win a MP from the wheel before! I mean, I knew it was possible, just never saw anyone actually get one. :P

Me, I spin obsessively every two hours just for that stinking avatar. Still nothing. *grumble grumble*

Congrats! That's awesome! I can never win anything worth while on the wheels. I've wasted so much money on the Wheel of Extravagance but all I get is something far less than what I paid for it. So I've quit for now. I'm just working on Excitement and Knowledge and I should have the wheels almost completed besides Extravagance.