Hanso Charisma Charm

They are also a full dark blocker that's why they're more desirable that the other 10 icon-ers. As far as price goes, people charge whatever they feel people are willing to pay so if all the ones that were 400k all sold, the prices will go up since the isn't really a steady influx of them anymore.

They are also a full dark blocker that's why they're more desirable that the other 10 icon-ers. As far as price goes, people charge whatever they feel people are willing to pay so if all the ones that were 400k all sold, the prices will go up since the isn't really a steady influx of them anymore.

So how much do you think the charms will stabilize at since they are essentially ring of the lost which used to stabilize at 10mill...do you see charms at 1 million in the future?

Meh, who knows, maybe in a very long time if no new better equivalent weapons come out but I would seriously doubt it would make it all the way to 1 mil. I haven't personally looked for Hanso's charm in a while but I think that the 500-600k is probably pretty stable.

I finally bought a charm for 475k today and then "The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals Hanso Charisma Charm" Like [removed], so much np down the drain! Why does neopets screw me over so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. This includes using acronyms containing curse words and replacing letters with symbols. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ring of the Lost is more useful, agreed. But is it actually worth three more million or so?

I think it will be 1mil, some day. It's a plot prize, meaning that there's only ever going to be that many after people've spent their plot points. But agreed, it probably won't be for a couple of years at least.

So do I bite the bullet and just buy one for 500k? There seems to be some crazy speculation going on this weapon with many people just straight up offering to buy all of these ranging from 450-500k. These guys have a lot of money...I thought it was against the rules to try and inflate items.

So do I bite the bullet and just buy one for 500k? There seems to be some crazy speculation going on this weapon with many people just straight up offering to buy all of these ranging from 450-500k. These guys have a lot of money...I thought it was against the rules to try and inflate items.

You probably should. It is a great investment.

As to your second statement, TNT allows you to mass restock if you predict some sort of natural inflation (retirement in this case).

alright, bought another one for 550k (can't find any for 500k or less cause they seem to be all bought by those mass hoarders)...thought I do think a hubrid mox shield and a hanso charisma charm is one of the most ultimate defences and offences on a scorchio (30% fire resistance). Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I am still very much under the impression that these are a steal at being under 800k still. I try and buy extras when I can afford it. The full dark block will be invaluable.