Hi everybody! :D

Mortesth

Hi, I'd just like to introduce myself to everyone. I use TDN for all my neopets-related needs. I've been on Neopets since it first came out (though I've cycled through dozens of accounts). My main interest is the avatar lending program, and I have some pets I can add to the program! Some have to age a little more, but we'll get there. If there is anything I should know that might not be obvious, please let me know! I don't want to be totally lost here XD If you want to neofriend me, my username is Mortesth. I'm on all the time. :D

More new members, welcome to the forum Mortesth.

The name's Neomysterion, and doing mod stuff at TDNForums is my game. If there's any questions, just ask me or another staff member. Also, congrats on the Lutari Zap as well. Enjoy your time at the forums, and meet lots of great Neopets players here, too. :yes:

Hey, I'm Jess. I often come here to talk to people, and try and get lots of posts. I also like to welcome people, which is why I'm here now.