What new games are you getting /will you be playing this christmas?

Aalnius

Games i'm l;ooking forward to  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What games are you looking forward to?

• Battlefield 3
    • Elder Scrolls Skyrim
    • Assassins Creed Revelations
    • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
    • Uncharted 3
    • Batman Arkham City
    • Rage
    • Saints Row the Third
    • Other
    • I don't game

Oh god i bought all of them but I haven't touched ac:revelations or sr3 yet because skyrim took over my life

and why aren't gears 3 and dark souls on the list?????/nerd rage

I like all of them,

Battlefield 3, now that i have a good pc is one of the best, if not the best multiplayer shooter ever campaign was too generic though

58 hours into Skyrim and i can't put it down, I am SO ADDICTED

MW3 exceeded my expectations and is a lot of fun and pretty balanced, but i said the same about blops last year and look what happened... and i've always liked the MW storyline but the ending was pathetic. and survival, the new gametype in spec ops is pretty fun with friends and even solo

the biggest improvement in UC3 over UC2 is the multiplayer gameplay wise, but the amazing writing and cinematics of the singleplayer is still as strong as ever

Arkham City is an amazing game that it doesn't matter if you like Batman, it doesn't matter if you like superheroes in general, play that game

a lot of people were disappointed in Rage. The thing is people complained about what it wasn't and didn't look at what it was. It didn't have the amazing story and huge world we were promised, but it was still very well done in it's self

Dark Souls was really good, but it went off the fact that it was extremely difficult and tried to build on that if you get what i'm saying. Still a great game.

Gears 3 is also a really well done shooter, but unlike in bf3 and mw3, in both campaign and multiplayer

wait, Skyward Sword came out? forgot about that.... eh i'll get it eventually

• 4 weeks later...

I got a 3DS, and:

StarFox 64 3D

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

StarFox 64 was my favorite game for the Nintendo 64 :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any topics that haven't been posted in over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.