Piles of soot

barkie

Well I don't know much about this. I'd say to keep them, because the ycould turn back and also, you'd lose all that time they've been attached to your pets. What if they turn into a petpet that you can get an avatar for after a certain amount of days?

Thanks.... they were aged. One was a mazzew and the other a harris and I can't remember what the other one was but they were all aged and I had got the avatars for all of them. I just don't know if I can zap a pile of soot and if I do will the petpet lab ray actually still zap them

If you removed the Pile of Soot , it will revert back to its original form and you'll lose its age .... my advice is to keep zapping ...

The only time you have to start over with a new petpet is when the Lab Ray zaps your petpet into oblivion ... at which time you'll get this message

Your fears that the Kookith didn't actually know what the heck he was doing are confirmed when Goober suddenly disappears, leaving no trace.

None. Nada. Zip. Ziltch.

Guess it's time to buy a new Petpet.