forgotten shore

Aalnius

Hi, im having a problem with the forgotten shore whenever i go to it i can't click it and if i leave and come back again or refresh it just says ive already searched it and to come back back happened twice in the last two days now.

anyone have any idea whats going on.

What did it say when you visited it the first time? If it says something like: "there is nothing of interest to be found today." then it means you will not get anything there on that day no matter how many times you've refreshed.

This is normal and it happens to everyone, just like any other dailies, occasionally it will give you nothing. For more detailed info, check out TDN's The Forgotten Shore Guide. :) I, myself have not gotten anything for three days in a row. It all depends on luck.

Also, don't be panicked if you don't get anything for several days in a row. It seems to average out to 3 or 4 items/week. You might get 2 or 3 days in a row where you get a prize, then go a week without getting anything. However, the odds seem to be better than other dailies like the fruit machine or the deserted tomb.

Also, don't be panicked if you don't get anything for several days in a row. It seems to average out to 3 or 4 items/week. You might get 2 or 3 days in a row where you get a prize, then go a week without getting anything. However, the odds seem to be better than other dailies like the fruit machine or the deserted tomb.

i did it again and got a reward :) troubles over

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.