Hello

Otempora

Hi!

I have been involved with neopets on and off again for about nine years, and I'm getting back into again. I'm looking to up my avatar count and train my pet (I have also become a little addicted to habitarium). I love learning new tips and tricks and talking to people about the game so I thought I'd join these forums. I hope everyone is having a spectacular day!

Sorry I'm late, but welcome to TDNForums. Yes, I'm having a spectacular day as well.

Also, I never a Baby Gelert as strong as yours in my life. Don't forget that TDN has a great Avatar Lending Program for those avatar collectors, too.

Enjoy the forums, and I can't wait to see you around!

Thank you!

I have always been a fan of the TDN dailies page, so I have no doubt I will find these forums as helpful as you say they are. I have started using TDN's avatar lending program. It is the first time I have ever been part of a lending scenario; I am still a little hesitant to do pet lends because I'm not quite sure how this whole transfer thing works.

Yea, I've been working on Albelon for a long time. She was zapped baby gelert by the lab ray. She changed gender quite a bit too, I have trouble remembering that she is a she and not a he as I originally made her. :P

Hey there, I'm Jess! And my day has gotten better, now that I'm no longer worried... anyway, I only joined these forums a week ago, but I've been on Neopets for over a year, will be 2 years next June 25th.

Hello! You've had a fair bit of welcomes so I'm just here to add my two cents worth.

Hope you find this forum as awesome and helpful as I did - i'm grown to love it here. :) PM/NM me with any queries/ convo starters - I love a good chat. :yes:

~*~Sweetdang~*~