So, upon seeing that a 'graphics stand' seems to be the thing to do here... I'll give it a go.

tintytiny

Yep. I'll try it. xD

I'm better at icons, fake avatars, pixels and other little stuff, but seeing as I've also done heaps of layout graphics, I think I can handle siggy/banner requests.

I'm also probably more resourceful with Neo images, but I've done photo stuff for posters and things, so try me. (My school blocks flickr so I may not be able to get hold of the best photos when I'm at school, but I can give Google Images a go, by all means.)

I wouldn't normally ask for a form, but since the rules here are apparently that you have to have a form... here we are:

Graphics type:

Theme:

Big text (for main stuff):

Small text (for smaller messages):

Colours:

You don't have to fill out all the areas, only the stuff you feel necessary for you. ;)

I think that's all. Post away. :)

As for my subtitle, I was thinking about starting a layout/graphics/fonts premades site. I don't have that much spare time though, so I was looking for a partner, and since the people here seem to be pretty friendly I figured this is a good a place to start as any. ;D If you're interested, please post or PM me, or directly NM me to my Neo UN.

• 1 month later...

OHHHH uhm, im planning on making a themed gallery, havent begun collecting much but wanted a layout for it first so...

Graphics type: banner

Theme: tishirts

Big text (for main stuff): welcome

Small text (for smaller messages): to my t-shirt closet!

Colours: cute light colors preferable, but not specific color theme. just no dark strong colors like black, midnight blue, reds that hurt your eyes. lol

here's a reference on the relative size and layout of the banner

http://sunnyneo.com/gallery/GAL_shenkuu_img.jpg

thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any topics that haven't been posted in 3 weeks or longer.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.