Hiya. ^_^

tintytiny

I would've done this yesterday, but I only found this board existed today, so yeah. xD I'm not the type to scroll through lengthy lists.

Yep, I joined up with TDN mainly because of the Battlepedia- I applied for a job there, and I thought I'd be a supportive member by conveying the stats of weapons that I knew, helping out in the forums and such. But I'm quite a board hopper, and I've been through nearly all the major boards- AC, PC, BD, Hab, NQ, HC, KQ, Customization, and probably others if I could remember- so yep, I'll probably chat quite happily about just about everything. x)

Anyway, now that I've finished my introduction, I should go do my homework. Thanks people! :)

I don't mind if you posted your introduction late, but welcome to TDN Tintytiny. I'm Neomysterion, one of the forum mods here, and I hope things are going fine with you over here at TDN so far. Also, I wish you the best of luck on your job application as well. I hope you have fun over here, and everyone here's nice, too.

Hello! I've seen you in the BD section - I don't post there because I'm afraid I say something wrong but I stalk lots so :whistle:

I'll go to you for advice, then. :D And uh, welcome formally! *shakes hand* I have an uncomfortable headset around my neck now, which I'll remove after I finish typing this, but in the meanwhile, feel free to PM/NM me or anything.

I like mail. :yes:

Neomysterion~ Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, they are. ;D

Kaana~ Yay for homework procrastinators! xDDD It is, though sadly not a patch of iDB before iDB crashed. But I applied in hope of helping to fix that.

EB~ I shortened your name because that's what I do. x) Thanks so much.

Jess~ Hehe, I did that before I turned thirteen. After that, I spend all my time chatting. *facepalm*

Sweetdang~ Yeah, I've seen you around too. :D Haha, I could always teach you. *lol* I'm not a great practical BDer, but I'm probably as good as anyone at the theory, owing to the large amount of time I spend thinking about it. And you need earphones. xD Ehe, so do I, so w/e, I'll do that. ;D

Sorry if I use too many smilies and other odd stuff, it doesn't seem to be quite so popular here. I've just been hanging around the AC too long. -.- Thanks for being so nice everyone. :*