Hey

raxenous

Hey everybody im rax. Im a battledomer. I plan to beat all the DoN opponents and eventually go on to create a 2p battle pet (most like a l4 o l5 and also an l9 or l10. I also like to collect avatars. Currently am workin on gettin the BD avatars and then start working on BCG and such. Im also fond about collecting BD weapons of all kinds for my gallery. I am also an adult user and am kinda new. The last time i played was in the Lost Desert plot and then took a long break. And now im back feel free to message me if you want to talk and such.

Welcome. :D I'm Mackenzie. I've never really gotten into the battledome but I do love collecting avatars. TDN has a really great avatar lending program too after you post 25 times on the boards.

I hope you like it on the forums although I'm sure you will. Everybody here is really great. :D

Thanks :) I think the battledome is pretty fun. I like building my pet archimidies up it keeps me occupied and gives me knew goals to go for. I hope to eventually get lent a BGC and also get the avatar for collecting lost desert stamps. My 2 main avatar goals.

A Battledomer? Welcome to TDN and TDNForums, the home of the Battlepedia. If you have any questions, ask me or any of the other staff members.

1 week and you're at Mission 7 already? Goodness. I have plans on turning my Kiko into a good Battledome pet someday (living off Faerie Quests). Also, me and my Kiko will be looking forward to your challenge someday...

Thanks :) I might have alot of questions soon to come lol. I got lucky getting to get to mission 7 but the henchman are pretty difficult. Im not really new to neopets i just came back from a long break. And sure when i get archemidies stronger ill ask you for a challenge.

Hi there, and welcome!

Good luck with your BD quest, I'm intending to start with battling soon, just that for now, I stick to 1p battles. :) Feel free to PM/NM/NF me if you feel like it or have any questions. Or post it in the questions topic. We're all very friendly here. :D