Transfer Question

Vaccinated Jedi

A while ago I transferred my 8-bit grundo to a friend's account for her and noticed he shows up naked. Then yesterday I Pounded an Island Aisha, and when I looked her up to see who'd adopted her, I saw she was naked. I thought the owner had just taken the clothes and items off her for whatever reason.

When I went to my closet to take the mask off Drevillion, I noticed the Aisha's clothes are still there. I'm stuck with them it seems. There doesn't appear to be any sign of the grundo's clothes, however.

Anyone else have this problem? I thought that anything worn by a painted pet like Island, goes with it to its new home. o_O

If you pound a pet, the paintbrush clothes stay in your closet. If the pet is transferred, the clothes go with it.

Your friend who got the Grundo from you should have the clothes. They just have to go to customize and save it and the clothes should show up on the pet again. :)

It doesn't. I'll take your Island Aisha for example.

Island Aisha has clothes and/or accessories on it due to the color it was painted with right? When a painted pet like her is pounded, all the clothes and/or accessories on her goes back to the closet, though it remains there.

I'm not quite sure about your Grundo though.

Thanks for the reply, you two. I should have checked first before Pounding the Aisha. :*

She was zapped by the ray, though obviously that wouldn't make a difference. :whistle:

The grundo is showing up naked when he's active but the lookup and in the customisation part show him as clothed.

I'll tell my buddy to try taking the clothes off him again then reapplying them and see if that makes a difference. :evo:

I'll tell my buddy to try taking the clothes off him again then reapplying them and see if that makes a difference.

yes , that would solve the problem .. happens to me all the time when i transfer pets between accounts ..

... im still a bit angry about clothes not going with pounded pets .... kinda beats the meaning of the whole "painted pound catch" ...

Any items your pet is wearing get transferred, except NC items and paint brush clothes that don't match the pet's colour. I heard even if paint brush clothes aren't on the pet, they still get transferred. So I don't know why those clothes didn't if they matched the colour.

If a pet gets pounded, though, all it's clothes come off and stay in your closet. You can give the paint brush clothes to someone with a pet of that colour by having them send the pet to you, then you send it back to them and they should have the clothes on.