Fonts... They say so much on Neopets.

Dcoolb

I am on the AC quite a bit. I have realized someones font can really tell you everything about them. Some fonts like:

• Pokemon fonts
  • Name fonts

Are hard to determine.

But fonts like:

• Song lyrics
  • Quotes
  • Bad fonts (like the siggy line and all)
  • Fonts that are common but customized

Are great ways to tell.

Song lyrics = Like a certain type of music... Obvious to the personality.

Quotes = Who they like, or if they might be the "dork" of the AC

Bad fonts = N00b or super rich. Either one.

Fonts that are common but customized = Well... Like two of my fonts are:

K E E P

C A L M

A N D

http://www.neopets.com/remacct.phtml

and

H A T E R S

G U N N A

H A T E

B U T

I

S T I L L

G O T

S W A G

So you can tell I love to be seen. You can also tell I am the kinda person to post "Cool Story Bro!" on a topic.

Is one of your fonts really the deactivate your account link? O.o

I thought with all the self icers around... Why not make it easier to find the link? :P

Lol jk! I just thought it was funny!

my font is simple - red and my siggy is "lend me MSPP ?" with MSPP icon

i like it simple :rolleyes_anim:

Lol, it tells you are an avatar collector...

My font is very simple too. It's blue and red and says "♥ plusʜɪɛ ʟovɛ ♥". The only reason why I keep it simple is because I don't have a Neoboard pen. I have the money for one but I never see Neocash cards being sold around here anymore. ;~;

I'm rarely on the boards anymore but like a lot of Neoboarders my font (almost always) matches my avatar. (I wonder what that says about someone)

My font is very simple too. It's blue and red and says "♥ plusʜɪɛ ʟovɛ ♥". The only reason why I keep it simple is because I don't have a Neoboard pen. I have the money for one but I never see Neocash cards being sold around here anymore. ;~;

I'm rarely on the boards anymore but like a lot of Neoboarders my font (almost always) matches my avatar. (I wonder what that says about someone)

Well, with matching the avatar to the font really isn't wierd. I (and probably a lot others) just don't like a red font with the yellow default avatar. My font is red and I have the Royal Usul avatar to match the colors. It usually is just a look thing. But it is weird when the pet, avatar, and font match... That shows either:

Rich

Two FFQs

Avid ACer

Well, with matching the avatar to the font really isn't wierd. I (and probably a lot others) just don't like a red font with the yellow default avatar. My font is red and I have the Royal Usul avatar to match the colors. It usually is just a look thing. But it is weird when the pet, avatar, and font match... That shows either:

Rich

Two FFQs

Avid ACer

I'm currently using my Ghost Krawk avatar with my Krawk as my active and a gray font. :P

I like to make fonts, but I do have a bit of help from other fonts Here's my current one. I had to make a screenie of it, since the fonts wouldn't work here.

unledffffffffffffffffff.jpg

It's to go with this avatar

gloomy.gif

I like to make fonts, but I do have a bit of help from other fonts Here's my current one. I had to make a screenie of it, since the fonts wouldn't work here.

unledffffffffffffffffff.jpg

It's to go with this avatar

gloomy.gif

That is a great font! I really like it!

I made my font to match my active when he was a green gelert...but then he turned into a golden buzz and today a yellow jubjub. Soooo my font doesn't match anymore and it's such a PAIIIIN to change it!! You can't show up on the AC with a generic font! That would be a total faux pas! ;)

jesstelly ..

if you go to http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com and click on how to unlock the secret avatars , you'll see suggestions for font colors for each one ...

also you can check out this page http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=fonts

and this http://www.sunnyneo.com/avatars/avatars.php

you can explore more on sunnyneo .. they have great guides for font making :)

I really want to find a good guide on siggies. I see a ton of really cool signatures on the board and they have given me ideas for new ones, but I have no idea how to go about making the symbols and other such things. Does anyone know of a good guide for that?