Hello :)

Divinum

Hi everyone, I'm Jake.

I am new and not new to Neopets I suppose you could say. I am currently rebuilding from a lost account so I'm quite...new in that sense, but I generally know my way around the game. I have used this website for a long time and I decided to get a little more involved with the community :) I'm still learning a lot of things about the game and I figured this would be a great resource to help do that. I love to read and play other games, and uhm I'm not really sure what else to say hehe.

Glad to get to meet some new neopians soon enough anyways :D

Hello! I'm Vampy! It's nice to meet you! I'm new here too but I'm glad to help in any way. :laughingsmiley: I'm sorry to hear about your previous account and I hope you'll be able to rebuild you account and make it even better. >:D

Cheers!

Hi Jake. :D Welcome to the TDN forums! It is a really great community here. Everybody is really nice and helpful. Good luck rebuilding your account. I've had to do the same thing twice (both times from just forgetting the password) although fortunately I never lost anything of value. I hope you like the forums and stick around. :)

Hi Jake, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain! ^_^

I will wish rebuilding your account be well for you (in the form of carrots)! And if you do need any help, PM me or any of the members; we'll be more than happy to help a fellow member in need! ^_^

Hey there, and welcome to The Daily Neopets Jake. This is the best spot for you to rebuild your old account. I'm Neomysterion, and I like to lurk around sometimes. If you have any questions, just ask me or another staff member.

Such a warm welcome, you guys are awesome ! Rebuilding has been going quite well, as you may have noticed I am using an old account so I've been using the attic to get myself off the ground, up to 200k np as of today :D

Working away at some of the basic trophies and such as well. It's been going well, thanks for all the support :)

- Jake