What are you dressing up as?

Keladry

I will be dressing as a Ravenclaw student. I am currently in the process of sewing my robe with the help of my grandma. I already have a grey sweater vest, black skirt, blue and silver striped tie (couldn't find blue and bronze), tights, and black heels. As Halloween is on a Monday I will be dressing up to class which should be interestingly fun. That night I also have my tutoring job, I think it will be funny to have a Ravenclaw student tutoring others for math. Unless nobody comes to the tutoring session then I cannot go to the party at my dorm. :(

Well, I was just going to use my Gryffindor outfit, but then Pottermore sorted me as Slytherin... haha. Then I was going as a flapper, but I just wore that to a party like a month ago. So now I'm going as Fionna.

adventuretimewithfionna.jpg

I'm going... to work that night, actually, but everyone dresses up anyway.

I'm going to be a hippie.

Wigs are just a pain in the butt because my hair is nearly down to my... butt. So anything with a wig just isn't worth it.

I have tie-died shirts, a pair of blue jeans, some flip flops, an acoustic guitar, flowers, and some spiffy sunglasses.

The 1960s are coming back, man...

I'm usually cleverly disguised as myself.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm going to be a hipster lumberjack this year. ^_^

I'll be wearing a plaid shirt, the skinniest jeans I have, Converse, fake Ray-Bans, a conductor's hat and several bracelets + necklaces and I'm gonna carry around a fake plastic axe. :D

I'm going as a SWAT Officer. I less than three Ebay and Payless Shoes...I got my costume and boots for under $50! :) I was also excited I found a female SWAT officer costume that is actually comfortable and of suitable coverage for a cold, Fall holiday...if you get my point, lol.

My Mum told me she's make me a gothic looking dress, but then she let me down and got a black see-through skirt, a purple scarf with webs on, and a hairband with light purple hair on it, the shade I want to dye my hair. They're all cheap stuff that she won't even get to see me wear, because I'm at school that day and then when I get home, she has to go to work until late. I'm keeping the thin scarf, it looks alright, but Mum promised she'd make a dress for me next year.

Your costume sounds super cool. :)

If I could have one, I would prolly dress up as something lame, like a piece of cheese or a mtn dew can. :D

OMG Mt Dew is my FAVORITE!!! I'm drinking one right now, actually. :D

I'm going totally 80's this halloween, it is going to be so ridiculous and fun. Lace gloves, neon tights, crimped hair, lots of plastic bangle bracelets, I'll be Desperately Seeking Susan meets Cyndi Lauper. :laughingsmiley:

edited to add: Most of you are too young to remember Desperately Seeking Susan OR Cyndi Lauper. lol

I'm going to my college's barn party the night before, dressed as Miss Frizzle :D

from Magic school bus. Oh yes.

SO COOL! That is going to be super awesome. Are you going to have Liz the iguanna too?

If I could have one, I would prolly dress up as something lame, like a piece of cheese or a mtn dew can. :D

And if by lame you mean SO AWESOME! then I would agree with you :whistle:

I have a giant chicken costume. Its just like the little kid costumes with the hoods but it's adult sized :woot:

As a kid, there was a costume I wanted to do SO BADLY for years. Then I got "too old". (You know, those not-so-magical teenage years where you try to distance yourself from anything that might be seen as childish.) And this year, one of the big Halloween parties has the theme of "Something From Your Childhood". So this year, I'm going as Rainbow Brite. :D

I just finished the finishing touches on a friend's sweet Skeletor costume. He and his girlfriend did some of it and I did the parts that required machine sewing and pattern-making. I have to say, I have only seen a handful of better ones. It's also closer to accurate than most.