1337 Translation Contest 2!!

khaos

SINCE the other one got locked, I'll make a new one. KEEP IT ACTIVE.

I'm going to write down some L33t talk and you have to translate it. I will give points to you if you translate it. Some of you will cyber-punch me in the face for starting this, others will join. biggrin.gif

NeoGirl - 25 points

Sweetdang - 20 points

Kaana - 15 points

Me - 13 points

Dcoolb - 9 points

JB - 4 points

Noog - 3 points

Purple Monster - 2 points

MarshMallow - 1 point

Haduo - 1 point

_Lu_ - 1 point

The first one will be...

\/\/|-|/-\+ |$ |_()\/3

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not so easy.

|-|0|\|35+|_'/ 1 |](_)|\| 533 4|\|'/+|-||\| |-|4|^|] 46+ 33+ |_0|_ cuz lyk al uue haz 2 doo iz tok liddat liddat oso nt so hrd lol i tok liddat evry dae nw u wan cum taew mii et vry hrd uue den iz ttl f@ilure lol. Yar dis iz includ en de trnslte cuz liddat lor whay uue gt prblm issit phail uue r phail.

I know people who talk like that on a daily basis. :D

Since Javi doesn't seem to be keeping his own post alive for a few days now, I'll try to revive it. :D

|\/|% !=3/-\R|3 |\/|33|?!75 /-\R3 \/\/@7(|-| %()|_|

It's easier to figure out than it is to type it.

BUTBUTBUT I DID. D: You just ignored it. Psh. It's intelligence surpassed yours.

|-|0|\|35+|_'/ 1 |](_)|\| 533 4|\|'/+|-||\| |-|4|^|] 46+ 33+ |_0|_ cuz lyk al uue haz 2 doo iz tok liddat liddat oso nt so hrd lol i tok liddat evry dae nw u wan cum taew mii et vry hrd uue den iz ttl f@ilure lol. Yar dis iz includ en de trnslte cuz liddat lor whay uue gt prblm issit phail uue r phail.

Honestly I don't see anything hard about it lol cause like all you have to do is to talk like that like that also not so hard lol I talk like that every day now you want come tell me it's very hard you then is a total failure lol. Yep this is included in the translate cause like that lor why you got problem is it fail you are fail. :D

^^ lol! Sorry, it was just so long, I didn't notice it. (I don't read long stuffsss if it's a game xD)

But why do you've gave up the answer? D: *slaps you with a fish* Now I don't gets point.

Yes Javi, that is correct! (when is it ever not?)

And because he doesn't post the l337 himself, again, I'll have to do it (even if I don't gets point :():

50|\/|3()|\|3 \/\/|-|0 (R3@73|) 7|-|15 |?057 |\|33|)5 70 |?()57 7|-|3 |_337 |-|!|\/|35|_F /-\F73R 7|-|15

^^ Yes, that is correct! I don't know how the scoring work if it's like this though...

)/-\\/! &3773R |?057 50|\/|37|-|!|\|6 500|\|

Hey, I'm getting better at this. But I'm still not creative. (:

OMG you guys make it so hard when you can just type like that because like that is easier and also leet lol

But that's really, really, easy to read :P

AFAIUI |)3|-z |\|0 |z347 |-|_||_35 2 1337 & ICBW |3|_|t 1 7|-|1|\||< IARTPFWTSIOWIM /-\|\||) 1'|\/| SWWPACUWELA???????????!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!????///??