Kacheek Snekk

bluewisp16

meepits like everybody, but they don't want everybody to know they've got a soft side ;)

i'm not into that game, so i'm not going to waste my time just for the avvie... that's all.

but congratz on getting the avvie 0:)

Congrats on getting it! I think it took me a year to get it, but I wasn't trying every day. I got it a long, long time ago, though.

I don't know how reliable this is, but I had been trying for quite awhile, but heard that playing with a Kacheek helped. I adopted a Kacheek and got the avatar on the first day. (Though it could have been a coincidence.)

I don't know how reliable this is, but I had been trying for quite awhile, but heard that playing with a Kacheek helped. I adopted a Kacheek and got the avatar on the first day. (Though it could have been a coincidence.)

Seriously? Oh man, I'm gonna try that first thing tomorrow! (Or next month, when my transfers are free again xP)

Congrats on getting the avatar bluewisp!

Lol...I would find this out after I've adopted out my Kacheek.

What, really!? Too bad my Kacheek is on a side account. :P If I can't get it with my other pets I could send him over to my main. He's Desert though, and I'm scared of having painted pets as my active.