The Collectors Exchange!

Lady Kakata

CHOCOLATE COLLECTORS! : I have a chocolate perfume and chocolate soap to those who want it!

me me me me me me wants it, what do you want in return (found out i've got enough to get the pack rat for the second time :whistle: )

• 2 weeks later...

me me me me me me wants it, what do you want in return (found out i've got enough to get the pack rat for the second time :whistle: )

Okay, sending you a request!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lady Kakata I just looked at your gallery, it's amazing!!! Ahh I wish I had enough creativeness/neopoints to do something like that!!! I can't decide on a theme for mine, whatever I choose though it'll take me a while as I've still got my eye on a few other things (lab map...paintbrushes...the usual) but I started a plushie collection because they are just so adorable but it's been done so many times before and it's such a mammoth task to collect them all! So I was trying to think of anything that would incorporate a fair few plushies but maybe some other items as well...any ideas? I really like 'dark' sort of items, like shadow plushies and such... hrrrrmmm....

Oh also, Angelo I have a couple of shiny obsidians I'd be happy to clear out of my overflowing SDB for you! But I don't know how to give them to someone without the TP...how do you just send someone items :* ??