Hi. c:

Uri

Alright. Hi. I'm absolutely awful at introductions, so please bare with me the best that you can. c:

(I always write waaaaay too much about myself - it's more rambling than anything else!)

Let's see.. I've been a member of the Neopets Community for numerous years when I was a young kid - long story short, my account was hacked and is done with. So, in the aftermath, I created a new account and have been a member of the Community, once again, since May 3, 2009. So, roughly one year and a couple of months.

Okay. The basics:

I have many nicknames/names that people find pleasure in calling me. They've been accumulated over the years~ just sayin'. c: So, to make this as short as possible, you can call me whatever you'd like. If you don't know what you'd like to call me, you can just call me Uri. c: It's one of my names out of a million.

Otay. Moving on. I live just outside of Boston on the east coast with my family and the occasional rentee in our apartment. Umm~ fun fact time? I'm still stuck in high school, I can speak fluent English, Spanish, and German (TALK TO ME :D), I love anime, music, reading/books, photography, crocheting, sleeping, food, fancy drinks - yanno, stuff. c: My favorite musical artists of all time would have to be as follows: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, HIM, Blink-182, Panic! At The Disco, Eminem, Drake, Taking Back Sunday, Mayday Parade, 30 Seconds to Mars, AFI, Forever the Sickest Kids, Tokio Hotel, NeverShoutNever!, Greenday, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Weezer, and Plain White T’s. I'm probably forgetting a boatload and I'll have to edit this later but- okay. c: I pleasantly enjoy doing a lot of things and I also enjoy things themselves. c:

I better wrap this up now. ^_^

~So as far as neopets goes, NM, NF, whatever. c: I'm always here or there to chat, and I love to talk, so don't be shy. Or at least try not to be as shy as I am c:

Welcome to TDN and TDNForums, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods over here. I've been on Neopets since I was 10. If you ever have any questions, just ask me or another staffer, and we'll get to you.

Hi there Uri, welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

You certainly love a lot of things, unlike me (who has little)! *pokes interests beside my post* :P

I <3 KOREAN POP!

You shouldn't have seen that! *shifty eyes*

Anyways, I hope you like it here and have fun and maybe... add me if you want! :P

Hey, I'm new as well. On another forum website, I like to welcome people, so I'll do it here too.

Oh, and can I just say, you have a great taste in music! Although I don't listen to most if those bands you said, I've seen them on the TV and they seem great. I like ROCK MUSIC by bands you've proably never heard of.

Neomysterion - Thank you! I'll certainly keep you in mind whenever I need a helping hand!

Ain - OMG. ~ I knew I was forgetting something! K-Pop and J-Pop… <333 BIGBANG is my favorite and they're.. simply amazing. We've got a lot to talk about now. c:

Moira - Hahah, how exciting! c: Thank you for the welcome ~ I'll be seeing you around!

Sweetdang - Thank you for the proper hello, m'dear. c: I'd love to further get to know you, seeing that we share many interests. Thank you for the offer to chat sometime - you can expect a PM anytime soon. c:

Snowwhite - Thank you for the welcome!

Jeppers - Welcome to this forum, too, buddy! :D Thank you for the welcome & the compliments on my musical tastes. Nobody seems to appreciate them as I do in this day & age. Rock is pretty marvelous.. actually, I think every kind of music is beautiful and I really do not mind listening to any genre. ^_^

As a whole: You guys seem all so nice here and I'm excited to jump into the action. c: Again, thank you all oh-so much for the lovely welcomes!~ It means a lot. <3

I would love that. :3

And K-pop is something I love, too ;) Not excessively, I'm not a fan girl, just certain bands. :)

I LOVE BOOKS. And I'm sorry, but Space Pirates win, because they're well, SPACE PIRATES. :D Anime. <3 I've always wanted to crochet! BAKKING I just baked bread. :3 Photography - I have an interest, but its difficult to explore with a lousy camera. :[ Languages are beautiful. Freeeench. <3

NARNIA OMG NARNIAAAAAAA. I lovelovelove ASLAN. :laughingsmiley:

Welcome Uri,

You can call me Lu ;) Nice interests you have and as I see many people are coming back to Neopets after some time :D

Addiction. Well, I hope you are going to have fun ;)

If you need any help, feel always free to NF, NM or PM me :)