Fortune Street

Tedhaun

I've been talking about this new Wii game at some other forums that I'm on, and I'd like to spread the word on this game over here.

Fortune Street is really a board game-like video game that plays like the Mario Party games with a bit of a Monopoly-like feel to it. This game has 26 playable characters from the Super Mario series and the Dragon Quest series for the player to choose from.

Here's the cover artwork for the game:

250px-FS_boxcover.png

Here's the official trailer for it from E3 2011:

This is one of those games I'm willing to try out, and maybe get for the winter holidays (or a little after).

Anyone else got an opinion on Fortune Street or willing to try it out or get a copy for the holiday season? This will be a Mario Party like no other. I recommend this for anyone who enjoys playing Monopoly when he/she were a kid, and/or a huge fan of the Mario Party games.

owwww, i heard about that in a dutch game magazine, the n-gamer, they said:

how many people are out there who LIKE monopoly AND like mario AND know the people from dragon quest

that made me giggle, like monopoly and mario, don't know dragon quest, but i guess that doesn't matter

i didn't know pokémon, neopets and mario before i started playing too ;)

if only i didn't break my wii...