Jetsam Chomp!

_Lu_

Hello guys,

Again I am confused. :sad02: I am trying to get the Jetsam Chomp! avatar. jetsamchomp.gif

It says I need to Feed an Aquatic Petpet to your Jetsam - they eat anything! Ghoti is a good, cheap choice.

I have many aquatic petpets but I can't find an option to feed it to my jetsam. What is the problem? or there is some different way I should feed it?

Please help :guiltysmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

If you have a Jetsam on your account, you have to have the aquatic petpet in your inventory then click it and once of the options in the pull down list should be feed to Pet Name where your Jetsam's name will be in bold.

If it's just not eating it after you do that, change the language and it should eat it.

Thank a lot for your respond :yes: That's exactly what I was trying to do, but it doesn't appear :( But I never tried to change language. To which language should I switch? :woot:

Just like you would normally feed your pet. Have the petpet in your inventory [not attached to the jetsam, or any pet for that matter], click on it and the pop-up box should open. Then select, feed this item to *pet name here*. [the jetsam].

And you're done!

To answer your other question it is really up to you, as the owner, but Jetsams are Limited Edition pets while xweetoks are, well, not.

This question has been asked on TDNF before. :P

Oh, and apparently, "(Walein, Peadackle and Sproing are some cheap ones.)" I got that from this link over here. I don't own a jetsam, though, so I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to feed it the normal way. If you've already tried and it doesn't work...

Try making it your active pet and swapping petpets e.g buying another one?

All the best! :D

EDIT: Ninja'd. :P

But - the reason you change the language is because no pet can interact with any items that have the same letters as their name. So just change it to a language that will change the amount of characters the petpet species has. For books it's different, double or something, but for food it's the same amount of letters = nono. :yes:

I see... I just tried that thing to change language. I tried all of them and anyway it won't eat :(....

Probably you are right... I have to try to buy some more petpets :D

I still can't.

Omg... I just found my problem..... x_x It's just cause I wasn't very accurate :D I am sorry for taking your time :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

xD

It's kay. :) We're here to help, anyway. xD Congrats on new avvie if you got it and all that! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.