Hello Everyone (o^-^o)/

Pikaluvz

I come to TND all the time for neopets dailies, so I decided to make an account. I'm Pikaluvz (my name on many forums, yet not neopets :P) and I like Pikachu, Tamagotchi, Drawing, Neopets and lots of other stuff. I probably have a few accounts, but I'm horrible with passwords and haven't been able to log on to any of them for years, so don't worry. My only active neopets account is neo_lover_25930 and I love having friends :D.

Glad to meet you, Pikaluvz! I also enjoy Pokemon in addition to Neopets. I can't draw personally, but I sure appreciate the people who can because it takes a lot of talent!

Hope you enjoy hanging out with us on the TDN forums!

Welcome to TDN and TDNForums Pikaluvz. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods here.

Any questions, just ask me or any of the other staffers, and we'll get to you.

Hello, and welcome! :D

Since you like friends so much... *send NF request* I like mail, you if you have any questions or queries (which are the same thing, really) feel free to drop me a PM or NM. Tamagotchi FTW! I jsut found mine again - buried somewhere. I got new batteries and now DIEHD is awesome as ever! Hope to see your drawings, soon! :)

~*~Sweetdang~*~

Hello Pikaluvz

i'm Lisauntie and i love speaking through *these little things* so i'll do that

*says that me's from the netherlands, me loves drawing too, me loves friends too *sends you forum request*, me wasn't good at passwords too when me was 11, me is 12, me is (most of the time) very annoying, me spams way too much*

but, because you're new here (and for the sanity of others), i'll stop talking like that:D

anyways, very welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here :mario: (yeah, i'm a smiley freak 0:) )