My pet changed??

Zooba

My mutant jubjub turned into a yellow peophin?? I haven't logged in in 2 days, suddenly he's a peo?? I don't think I was hacked or anything cause my draik wasn't touched. Should I report it as a glitch? Or is there some kind of boochie-like RE that turns pets into peos and I didn't notice getting it?

Did you happen to zap your pet using the lab ray by any chance? I'm unsure about that...

Yes you should report it. And no, I don't think there's a Boochi-like RE that changes pets into other species of pets (Boochi turns pets into babies I assume you know)...

Just sent in a ticket

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a reply today :( apparently their records show that it was a lab zap. I think I would have noticed if I zapped my pet, but I'm not going to push it..at least I won't be scared to zap now that he's a basic again, maybe I can get better stats or a nicer color. I may morph back to jubjub though, I don't think his name goes well on a peo..