Ryan's pwnsome Set Contest

The Big Cheese

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks yall. too bad my graphics stand got closed for no one making a real request for those first 2 weeks... oh well..

and im sure you can come up with somthign great zac, tho ill agree you need a diffrent line of cerativity when working with paint.. but some things are easier if you use it in conjunction with irfanview ^_^

oh and if you want some free textures and photos to use ill let you in on my source sxc.hu excelent site for graphic makers..even more so for one who work in hi-res stuff.

well i know i somtimes have a hard time working on things with anyone watching over my sholder so thats probly what he means

(really freaked me out one time in my photoshop class in college i was zoned out working and when i came to for a min and looked behind me i had like the teacher and 4 other students watching my work like they had never seen that approch before, lol, was a good thing tho basicly i was getting ALLOT more detailed then every one else)

okies ill gather diffrent examples including the project that i was working on at that time.. then ill upload and post..

lol not an expect by any means..infact i didnt learn that much from the class i didnt already know..but i did learn about masks and channels ^_^ also about printing too...

I liked the top one better too, but I was having so much fun learning how to use my new animator program so I just sorta... kept going ;)

What is ur new animation program? Just wondering..

I didn't think you could either, then when I was playing around with transparancy the other day I came across the animate option. You have to have each frame of the animation as a new layer in the .psd document. When you save the pic as a .gif file, check the box that says "Save layers as frames". A new window will open, in that check "Animate", and then you can change the speed of the animation and all that. Just play around with it a bit, to get used the controls and stuff.

That was the first animation program I ever had, It's a great program, also learning alot in that program can make you already know how to do some things in the newer versions of photo shop as they are all a little simular.

Alright, the results are out!!!! Here are the winners and what they win!!! Please reply here with a trade or put something in your shop for the correct amount of neopoints. It was quite hard to chose because everyone did so well, so I went for the ones that were different.

1 ~ webpixie

2 ~ Isabel

3 ~ prioryofsion128

4 ~ BosS

5 ~ Zac

And your winnings:

webpixie ~ 25 000

Isabel ~ 15 000

prioryofsion128 ~ 10 000

BosS ~ 5 000

Zac ~ 5 000

Yay for everyone who participated!

Congrats Webpixie, Isabel, prioryofsion128, BosS, and Zac for winning. And congrats to everyone else who tried. I saw a lot of neat art.

ah im happy you liked mine so much(yesfor morethen just winning the prize) i stuck an item in my shop

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=pervyfaerie