Ryan's pwnsome Set Contest

The Big Cheese

alrighty then here it goes.... I'm having a...

Set Contest!!!

real original eh!

Since I can't think of any new signature or avatar ideas, I decided to have a contest :) Your mission is to design a signature and an avatar for me.. to use!

Prizes

There will be prizes for first, second, third, and fourth and if enough people enter, little prizes for eveyone who participates. Note, your prizes will be items of these values, for easier sending of prizes.

1st - 25 000NP

2nd - 15 000NP

3rd - 10 000NP

4th - 7 000NP

rest of you - codestones or something :)

What I like

Well I like pretty much anything (except for girly stuff) and abstract stuff too... to make it harder, im going to leave this open, anything is good :) But I do like weird stuff and my favorite colors are orange, green, and blue. and possibly red. I would preferably like my name on it, either Ryan, The Big Cheese, TBC, or anything else you want.

Deadline

The deadline for submitting entries is the 1st of march.. I'll decide the winners then.

Good luck and work hard ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they loaded for me but then im on highspeed and it is 895.35 KB

boss i would work on trying to lower your graphic size, even if you gotta take out every other frame and make it a little more.. remember some poeple are actully still on dial up, heh

IM guessing you used fireworks, (great program) I think it looks cool :)

Well actually I mainly used Photoshop Elements. I don't have Fireworks :( I did the edges with Paint though. It's tough job, when the bucket goes useless. I am quite satisfied with the outcome myself.

EDIT: P.S.: I love the lightning in the middle :)

lol i should be entering as soon as an idea pops into my head(probly today).. might go looks around some images to get one..

edit>

okies heres mine

tbcavi.gif

tbcsig.gif

heh thanks, i forgot how much i like making transparent images..