Count Von Roo Avatar

Vivies

This happened to me once before as well.

After you get the Deadly Dice Avatar, don't play Deadly Dice ever again. It's a risky way to gain/lose pet levels.

Also, losing the Deadly Dice Avatar changes your current avatar back to default, so don't forget to change your avatar back after your loss.

This happened to me once before as well.

After you get the Deadly Dice Avatar, don't play Deadly Dice ever again. It's a risky way to gain/lose pet levels.

Also, losing the Deadly Dice Avatar changes your current avatar back to default, so don't forget to change your avatar back after your loss.

Thanks for the heads up. And I'm glad someone else feels my pain, lol. I will win again! And then stay away.

• 1 year later...

deadly dice is deadly. i didn't know this and this happened to me today. i'm super sad. also just lost 4 levels :( i guess it can't be that difficult to get it back, right?

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif Oh no! The avatar 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' has been removed from your collection! You are no longer eligible to use it on the the NeoBoards!

That happened to me, too. I thought I could play and if I tied him I'd just leave and not click roll again. Surprise! That counts as a loss. I did get it back in 4-5 rolls, though. Good luck!

OHH NOO!! I know exactly how you feel, the first time I got it I did that too and I lost it unknowingly, and I got it again a few days ago and I almost clicked on playing again because of habit but good thing I stopped! I should put an alert sign or something on my neopet to let me know.

Same here, but I lost it on purpose though. I wanted to decrease my pet's level and VonRoo seemed like the best way to do it. So I've been working on getting it back since, it's only been about 2 weeks, but I don't planning on rolling the dice once I win it back.

Thankfully this didn't happen to me because I'm usually too chicken to mess with Von Roo. :P It only took me about 3 tries to get the avatar and once I did I never went back.

I hope it doesn't take you too long to get it again! Good luck. :)

Thankfully this didn't happen to me because I'm usually too chicken to mess with Von Roo. :P It only took me about 3 tries to get the avatar and once I did I never went back.

I hope it doesn't take you too long to get it again! Good luck. :)

Hopefully not. I lost it once when I returned from my hiatus because I completely forgot Deadly Dice was an avatar you could lose and it only took me about two weeks to win it back after that. So when I wanted to decrease my pet's level I didn't think it was a big deal because I got it back so quickly the first time. So finger crossed I double up soon, but at least in the meantime I seem to be winning more than losing so it's helping out with training a bit!