Hi. :]

Hi. My name is BabylonianShadows93 (Vampy) and I just started using the TDN forums about a week ago. I've been playing Neopets for about six years but I haven't had a steady account till about two years ago. I've been re-addicted since. Lol. I love it! I just want to say hi to everyone and I hope I won't be too shy to join some conversations! :D Cheers!

Well hello & welcome to the TDN forums! It's okay to be a little shy. Just feel free to jump into any conversation whenever you feel like it :)

Also, I love your avatar! Is that your starry Hissi? Love the anime hair/mohawk it has on!

Hi and welcome to TDN forums, Vampy *likes the name*! I'm Ain. ^_^

And feel free to join any conversations as you like, after all, it is the forums *says you don't have to feel shy*! ^_^

P.S I'm a totally awesome Ghost Mee- *is dragged away by other Meepits*

wow. thanks everyone for the nice welcomes. I really appreciate it. ^^ ill do the best i can to jump into conversations with you guys and everyone else. :D

Syrin: Yes that's my Hissi SlashThunder_. He's some sort of a rocker but i redressed him for Halloween (sorta lol).

Ain: Thanks! I like your name too. ^^ ...ghost meepit? O.o

xpinkxsugarxprincessx: really? i will heehee. thanks! :]

Sweettdang: Okk. thanks for the offer. i really appreciate it. ^^

I'm a bit late, but I always have time to greet myself to all new members.

They call me Neomysterion, and I'm the resident Kirby fan of TDN. I mod here, and if you have any questions, ask me or any of the other staffers.

For a moment, you and I have a lot of similar interests. I watch a lot of anime as well, but I never had too much time due to Neopets games and all.

Hello Neomysterion! Thank you for the offer. If I ever have a question, I'll ask you. ^^

Really? Same here. I say that I'm going to watch some episodes but in the end I'm either doing schoolwork or on Neopets. <_< What anime series do you watch?

What anime series do you watch?

Good question. Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo is one of my all-time favourite animes to watch, but I've been into the DragonBall saga (mainly DragonBall Z out of everything), Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Kirby: Right Back at Ya! while growing up (along with other anime series on Cartoon Network/Toonami, Fox Kids, Kids WB, 4KidsTV, and others).I'm into science fiction anime a lot as well; Gurren Lagaan, and Mobile Suit Gundam-00 are a few examples if these sci-fi animes I watched in my teen years. I also have a soft spot for cuter anime like Hamtaro, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Cardcaptor Sakura for example, as well as Lucky Star and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica at times. I got a lot more, but I don't want to bore you. :P

SweetDang: Really you like MCR too? I love them! I'm glad theres some people here who like them too. ^^

Neomysterion: Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo? The name sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it... :worried: DBZ is awesome (i mainly watch this one too). I like Dragonball too but I didn't really like GT. I watched Pokemon and Kirby Right Back Ya when they were on air too and I still watch Yu-Gi-Oh! since it's my favorite anime. ^^ I never watched any sic-fi ones but one of my friends recommended me Gundam. I never watched it though. Hamtaro and Lucky Star are so adorable! And Tokyo Mew Mew is my second favorite anime (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 being my first). I never finished Cardcaptor Sakura though. I only finished the manga. :\ Have you watched an anime called Death Note? That one is pretty cool too. And that's okk. Talking about anime is interesting and fun. ^^

MCR is awesome. ^^

Yeah. My friends practically bought me the entire series about three years ago for my birthday and well that's when I got into it. :laughingsmiley:

Sorry about the slow reply. :guiltysmiley: