BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

That's fantastic--congrats! What are you going to do with the FFQ?

I've never had a FFQ...but I realize, if I had one, I'd use it only for avatars. So I figure I should let people who want it for its actual job have them all.

That's fantastic--congrats! What are you going to do with the FFQ?

I've never had a FFQ...but I realize, if I had one, I'd use it only for avatars. So I figure I should let people who want it for its actual job have them all.

I had two on my original main... I used both on my Hissi! XD I miss Detestion so much! :sad02: But congrats on your lucky day! I wish I had a MSPP lender make my day! XD

Congrtatulations for getting a FFQ for a buyable - that almost never happens! I know when I got a quest from her I still had to spend 500k - half a million NP! At least it was a lot cheaper than getting a Pirate pet the traditional way. :)

As for your future Draik, I'd go with Chocolate, but that's just me.

Thanks Guys, apparently everyone likes chocolate I think I will go with chocolate, cause' If I choose water I would have to risk zapping my draik if I ever wanted it chocolate.

I recomend you Water or Chocolate. Plushie is still affordable (kind of :P). I remember my first FFQ was 20k, my second 3k and my last cost me 600k <_< Still don't know how to use it :)

I used my first on my Jubjub - painted him Maraquan. The second one was thrown away - painted my Usul Maractite then pounded her cause I got bored of her :/ So choose wisely :)

Congrats! And buyable is even better! My FFQ was around 300k I think. (And my husband's was around 1k. I wasn't amused. :P )

I was actually saving mine for a Chocolate Draik, but I changed my mind and went with Water for Aitvara. :D

Definitely hold onto it while you work towards your Draik, and then decide. Also, try a few (or a bunch) of customizations for the colors you're considering, that way you know what you'd be dealing with. I didn't realize how limited I would be with trying to customize a Chocolate Draik, so that's when I changed my mind.

I'll probably end up with a Chocolate Draik if I ever get another one though. They are awesome.

I just got a FFQ last night. I went to go to the shop wiz and he was all "hey you're already on a quest" :eh: and then it turned out to be a FFQ :woot: which only cost 14k. So happy! So I used it on Finn. Yay Plushie! I was debating on using it on the avatar too but I figured maybe next time since I've got no room for a buzz right now on my accounts.

4.png

*low whistle of impressed-ness* Congrats on all three! Three goals I've never fulfilled in the all the years I've been on Neo. :lol: If you're considering painting a Draik, I'd suggest Chocolate. Lab ray colors are harder to get than even the most expensive PBs, in my experience...