GUESS WHO GOT HER DREAMIE

Sweetdang

Posting your dreamies and getting them granted is actually possible! :woot:

I am still hyperventilating now, an hour after I gained this beauty. A Baby Xweetok! <3 She is soooooo adorable! I really, really, really, really REALLY want to thank Kaanana. She's been such an amazing friend, really, not just this, but lots of other stuffies. :3

BUT THIS TOPS IT ALL.

She practically (in fact she did) GAVE ME HER BABY XWEETOX. This is the most amazing, hubba-dubba, asdfghjkl, awesome possum thing that has ever happened to me on neopets. THANK YOUUUUU KAANANA. :woot:

WAHAAHHAHAHA I love her to bits. Here's Lilana, if anyone was wondering. I'm a noob at customizing but SHE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER SO IT'S OKAY.

2.png

LILANA <3

OMG, SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!!!! I WANNA EAT HER, nah, not gonna eat her, she's totally yours, you may eat her XD

but congratz on your dreamie (and of course such an awesome friend!!! respect for awesome friends!!!)

enjoy her, and make sure she won't get double boochied

(ps: whahaha, that's not even possible, not funny 0_o XD)

srry, i'm hyper :-D

have fun eating her:-D

xxx lisa

o_O

Yes, you are. But thanks guys!!! She is the cutest most adorable awwwwwwhhhhh worthy pet I have every owned. :'D

i know i am, i guess that's just 'cause i couldn't go outside because of the wind and the rain... stupid rain...

but.... she's really adorable :-D

edit:

ps: do you like my new avvie and siggie?

*checks closet* OH YEAH!

I noticed your baby xwee wasn't wearing the Baby Xweetok Bow and I remembered that I had the bow on me from when Boochi zapped my Xwee <_<

If you don't have it, I can happily give it to you by transfers whenever you want :) It's taking up space in my closet as much as all the other clothing from the lab ray.

Gosh she is adorable. I forgot :laughingsmiley:

She was from my old account, and I saw her being passed around owners a lot. When I saw she was in the pound, and sweetdang wanted a baby xweetok... yeah :) I don't think I could've found her a better owner, to be honest. So THANK YOUUUUU SWEETDANG!

Lilana? Oh that's a gorgeous name! There's nothing better than adopting a VWN dreamie. :wub_anim:

She is VERY cute. I think the customization you have on her now is actually really good. It's hard to do good customizations with baby pets, but I like that.

Many congratulations on getting your dreamie!

OMG THANKZ GAISE.

@Evee: Tell me about it! ^_^ AND OHMYGUSH YESS PLEAASE!!! :D

@Neon_n: Isn't she! And I know, right! She's soooo beautiful! :'D

@Karina: She's just about being treated like a princess now with hotels, food, books, toys, and grooming. :)

@Lovebee: A Woodland Grundo (completely intangible :P ) and a White xweetox (Hopefully tangible!) Xweetoxs are just amazinggg <3

@Ain: Aren't they? I feel so blessed :'D

@Leila: I know right, it's beautiful.

AND A GREAT BIG LOVE AND HUGS TO KAANANA.

Are you kidding? You're amazing don't thank me I'm on my knees kowtowing to you! :laughingsmiley:

AHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU EVERYONE. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! She is the cutest EVAH. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.