The Dark Storm

Damien

Element my blue Shoyru was flying around in a forest,"you can't catch me!"he cried happily zooming, and zigzagging betwen the trees.

I breathlessly tried following hims,"wait up!"I yelled as I stopped to catch to catch up,"he is why does his speed go up every time I visit Coltzan's Shrine,"I muttered, I could faintly hear Element now,"Heh he will come back,"I muttered sitting down a agienst a tree,"as soon as he realizes I'm not following him."

And the next second Element flew right into my arms,"you couldn't catch me,"he said,"now...I'm out of breath too!,"he cried happily.

I could feel Element's heavy breathing,"You can fly fast huh?"I said grinning.

"Yup!"Element replied.

I looked at the sky, dark purple clouds started to forum in the sky,"this doesn't look good,"I said,"come on Element lets go,"I said Standing up still holding Element.

"Why?"asked Element sitting up in my arms. *BOOM*I huge thunder clap sounded and I almost jumped out of my skin,"whaa!"yelled Element started and curled up into a ball in my arms.

"Thats why,"I said as I started to run,*BOOM*another thunerclap and I heard Element whimper, where is the lightning, I thought.

I heard a voice suddenly,"darkness storm...it's hear...say bye bye to you,"said the voice.

"Who said that,"I yelled as I stopped running and started to look around,"hmm...must be my imagination,"I said, suddenly pain surged threw my body as I was struck by lightning, I could see Element fly out of my arms and he was also struck by lightning. Everything whent black, I fainted.

"Is it alive?" "What is it?" "I never seen anything like it before." "Maby it came to steal from us." "Should we tie it up?" "That may be a good idea." I heard voices but they got faint agien I tried to stay conscience, but the voices slipped away when I whent out agien.

I woke up agien, this time I opened my eyes, I was on a marshy ground, I was tied up with some rope,"ow my head,"I muttered, what ever tied me up wasn't here anymore,"they sure lie loose knots,"I said as I slipped out of the rope and stood up, my white shirt was now smeared with mudd and my jeans where also smeared in mud,"great,"I muttered looking around, I was in a swamp of some sort, the ground was muddy, I saw a tablet on the ground, it had writing on it,"huh?" I picked up the tablet and whiped the mud of of it.

Damien and Element have been a vitctim of the Dark Storm, you are now in an area of Neopedia where humans never came, so the neopets have no idea who or what you are...be carful here, the neopets might not be as friendly to you as in other areas of Neopedia. The tablet read,"What the, this tablet was writen to me, but...how?"I asked startled.

(You may join as a neopet that lives here or you with ONE of your neopets)

Opps I left that part out didn't I? -_-"

You are ether a neopet owner and/or a neopet that are caught in the dark storm...you get knocked out in the storm and when you wake up you are in a new part of Neopedia where humans never stepped foot, or you play as a neopet living in the new Neopedia area, and you and every other neopet blam the humans for the dark storm coming and destroying your homes.