Userlookup Error Message

Yuika

Okay, so I've been avoiding editing my awful userlookup forever since it gives me the, "do not use foul language!! Think of the children!!" message, and I would have to go through it line by line looking for the ~curse word~. However, I finally decided to mess with it today. I went through it line by line, until I reached the end and no conclusion was reached. So I decided to try saving it as empty. Same message.

...Huh? How do I fix this?? D: It is driving me insane.

You know which "curse word" annoys me? Suck. You can't say something sucks because it might be interpreted in a "dirty" way, apparently. So far though, I have not had any trouble with saying darn/dang it on Neo.

Okay! Found it. It's...my password! 8D Great. Is there a way to change the password other than the userlookup page thing?

You don't need to change your password through the UL. Just go to the control panel under My Account on the top bar menu. The top bar menu can be accessed wherever you travel in Neopia so I don't see why you can't change your password...or how that even messed things up your UL XD.

Here's a quicklink, if you really can't find the menu at all.

http://www.neopets.com/userinfo.phtml