And we're down again.

April

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never base age by number to be honest.

I had a 22 year old in my guild that used excessive chat speak and caused drama and insulted.

And a 13 year old member in my RP guild that is very mature and more literate than any others.

Granted, the 22 year old could have lied to avoid doing an app to get in the guild.

Who knows.

I just turned 21 last month, it was my best birthday of all time. I feel old though with all you yougins'

I am 22, don't feel so young yet. :)

I had a 22 year old in my guild that used excessive chat speak and caused drama and insulted.

And a 13 year old member in my RP guild that is very mature and more literate than any others.

Granted, the 22 year old could have lied to avoid doing an app to get in the guild.

Who knows.

Hmm, any 22 year old still using excessive chat speak and causing drama needs a serious maturity boost; but as you said they may have lied.

And in my guild, I have yet to see anyoen under the age of 16, they are all very mature and drama free. Thank goodness. They make me job as a co-owner that much easier. :)

Guest gabbyrahwr

Don't know if you saw my earlier message but its all Content Team on at the moment. Sorry. :sad02:

And aww the only waterfall I have seen is Niagara Falls :laughingsmiley: ; That sounds amazing though. Glad you had a good birthday. :)

I haven't! I want to see those someday. o: Thank you~ c:

And it's okay!

Who knows.

I know what you mean. I've seen so many adults, who act like complete children(in a bad way)

Guest gabbyrahwr

300926_10150316725670863_668125862_8542953_460097641_n.jpg

What do you guys think of that? I've been doing a lot of experimenting on different things. I did this one on picnik.

Also, I keep going to click peoples user names to lurk their profile.

Of course, that's not working too well for me.

That looks gorgeous. :*

Hahah. I wonder why it's not working out.

:whistle:

300926_10150316725670863_668125862_8542953_460097641_n.jpg

What do you guys think of that? I've been doing a lot of experimenting on different things. I did this one on picnik.

Also, I keep going to click peoples user names to lurk their profile.

Of course, that's not working too well for me.

Wow, April. Very cool ! It looks extremely impressive. I do not use Picnik for editing purposes, mostly just for finishing purposes. But never for graphics only for actual photos. :)

Hmm, any 22 year old still using excessive chat speak and causing drama needs a serious maturity boost; but as you said they may have lied.

And in my guild, I have yet to see anyoen under the age of 16, they are all very mature and drama free. Thank goodness. They make me job as a co-owner that much easier. :)

I am really picky about who I let into my RP guild.

A little more relaxed on my NR/Themeless guild.

But I had an issue with two 13 year old sisters coming into my NR guild and ruining activity answers and insulting members and refusing to follow the rules. Then they'd make new accounts and join.

So I went private and require an app for anyone under the age of 16. To judge literacy and other things. :P

EDIT; I wrote under 13, I meant to write under 16. :P

I haven't! I want to see those someday. o: Thank you~ c:

And it's okay!

I used to live in New York so I was close enough for my family and I to take a trip every winter. I have a few family members who reside over there. It really is so beautiful, you should go at least once in your lifetime.

*Bucket List* :D

I am really picky about who I let into my RP guild.

A little more relaxed on my NR/Themeless guild.

But I had an issue with two 13 year old sisters coming into my NR guild and ruining activity answers and insulting members and refusing to follow the rules. Then they'd make new accounts and join.

So I went private and require an app for anyone under the age of 16. To judge literacy and other things. :P

EDIT; I wrote under 13, I meant to write under 16. :P

I only run one guild. It is all I can manage to be honest. Lol. It's HP though. :)

I don't know how to use other sites for graphics. Like gimp I tried to use but gave me a headache.

And I can only find great tutorial in English. And that confuses me, so I want one in my first language. Not that many.

And I'm not sure how long it's been down.

I made the thread almost after it'd been down. I just kept checking to make sure there wasn't one up. :P

EDIT: We're back up!

I appreciate this age discussion. I get dismissed in many online communities because of my age.

Although tbh, I was pretty annoying back when I was 10-11. But I've been active in online communities for years, and at 13, 14, 15, and even now (at 16) people base their opinion of my intelligence on my age and vice versa. And it gets on my nerves.

I used to live in New York so I was close enough for my family and I to take a trip every winter. I have a few family members who reside over there. It really is so beautiful, you should go at least once in your lifetime.

*Bucket List* :D

They are very beautiful :) We live close by, so We go there for vacations sometimes. Went on the Christmas holidays once and saw the fireworks above the falls ^.^ Very lovely. Although going in the summer is a bit crowded, I prefer to go in the off seasons.

I don't know how to use other sites for graphics. Like gimp I tried to use but gave me a headache.

And I can only find great tutorial in English. And that confuses me, so I want one in my first language. Not that many.

And I'm not sure how long it's been down.

I made the thread almost after it'd been down. I just kept checking to make sure there wasn't one up. :P

Gimp's not so bad, it just takes some getting used to :P.

I have photoshop... (illegally :O) but don't ask me how it got on my computer, my friend did that >_<

What's your first language by the way? 'Cause you speak (type?) English super :P

YAY! Neopets lives ! Back to guild editing. :) Thanks for all the company in the downtime my dears.