Wearable Gitch Not Fixed

Lady Lyuba

I had a problem with my Koi's contacts earlier, and I sent a ticket to TNT. They responded:

Thanks for writing. We are sorry to hear that you are having problems customising your pets. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

We appreciate your taking the time to report this issue to us! We have categorized your ticket based on this specific issue and we have reported it to the correct people. Since it has been categorized, we will be able to share any additional information that we learn with you through this ticket.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to replace any items or Neopoints that may have been lost due to this bug. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly!

But guess what? They did not solve it, all they did was say this and do nothing at all. If there are not going to help me with this glitch or even bother trying to fix it, if anybody has a pair of Robertas Collectors Contacts, please let me know, because the ones I have don't work. I removed them from my Closet, put them back in, it still didn't work. They're defunct and there is nothing TNT can do to fix it.

O.o

So wait, I assume this is a current issue and you sent a ticket and got a response quickly?

There is no magic wand TNT can wave that magically fixes glitches. It takes time and work, and often trial and error. TNT responded to your ticket to let you know they are aware of your issue and are going to/trying to fix it.

Often times a website has a lot of issues and glitches going on, these are then prioritized and fixed in the order of their priority. A customization glitch may be low on that list but they'll get to it eventually.

Ohh...okay. I thought maybe that there was nothing they could do to a defective/glitched wearable. So that's why I'm even seeking a new pair - but if it is possible to be fixed, I may still have hope.

Glitches can't be fixed easily. When you mess with the website or application's code to fix one bug, sometimes you accidentally make a new glitch. So, to fix any glitch, it takes a lot of time, patience, and trial and error.

Neopets is so large that I'm sure it has tons and tons of glitches, even if we're not aware of them yet. When you submit a bug report to the developers, they have to organize and prioritize the glitches. There's just not enough time to fix everything. Little, harmless bugs might be unfixed for years, but major bugs might be fixed in a week.