Halloween Costumes

FutureTXTurkey

My birthday is on Halloween, so I get really in to it, and I always put together costumes for my pets

Today I started working on their Halloween costumes for this year, but I've only finished one so far:

4.png

Do you dress up your pets? Do you have one from this year or a previous year you want to share?

Post Away!

Your Lenny looks magnificent! I do love dressing up my pets for Halloween too, but I just lack enough creative ideas! Got any suggestions?

Ooo, suggestions eh? I'm actually getting ready to write a NT article about just this topic, but in the mean time here are a few short tips:

Well I know one of my favorites for costuming is this item:

mall_windup_backkey.gif

Any cute outfit you can come up with and then you just add the wind up key and it's automatically more of a costume.

I just added it to this costume to make a toy solider:

2.png

Another thing I go for is replicating Neo Characters, like AAA and Adee, but all it really comes down to is any fun, goofy, or even pretty outfit or costume placed with a Halloween background/foreground makes it look like a costume. Like this one: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/71136 . It really has nothing to do with any actual costume...it's just like, an old lady with her coffee, but with the Halloween background it kind of works.

The costumes are fantastic! I don't think I work on Halloween this year, and I don't really know anyone out here, so I probably won't do anything for it. Too bad, it's my favorite holiday.

Buuuut...maybe I'll see if I can dress up my pets as the My Little Ponies! YEEEEEEEEAH.

Ooo, suggestions eh? I'm actually getting ready to write a NT article about just this topic, but in the mean time here are a few short tips:

Well I know one of my favorites for costuming is this item:

mall_windup_backkey.gif

Any cute outfit you can come up with and then you just add the wind up key and it's automatically more of a costume.

I just added it to this costume to make a toy solider:

2.png

Another thing I go for is replicating Neo Characters, like AAA and Adee, but all it really comes down to is any fun, goofy, or even pretty outfit or costume placed with a Halloween background/foreground makes it look like a costume. Like this one: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/71136 . It really has nothing to do with any actual costume...it's just like, an old lady with her coffee, but with the Halloween background it kind of works.

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I'll have to look for that, is it NP or NC? If it's NP, it's probably millions of NPs

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I'll have to look for that, is it NP or NC? If it's NP, it's probably millions of NPs

It's called the Glittery Wind Up Key, and it's a NC item. I believe it was a Stocking Stufftacular prize a few years back? Either way, it's not worth much. If you're familiar with NC trading, it often shows up in 1-2 cap sales.

It's called the Glittery Wind Up Key, and it's a NC item. I believe it was a Stocking Stufftacular prize a few years back? Either way, it's not worth much. If you're familiar with NC trading, it often shows up in 1-2 cap sales.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I can't believe I posted that picture and didn't give the name of the item, LOL.

So much for me being a helpful person, "here's a picture of a cool item, but good luck finding out what it's called."

Haha...