Question!

Ruka

This would clear my doubts a lot if anyone knows the answer. Thanks! ^_^

So... one day (which is today), I was visiting other people's userlookups when I noticed some of them have 'NC Trade/Wishlist'.

Question, what do they mean by that? Is it even possible to trade NC items?

yes ... you send them an NC item in a box ... and they send you another in return ... sometimes one NC item can be traded for multiple ones ... as Purple said ... it requires a level of trust ... but veteran NC traders are mostly trust-worthy , since we're dealing with real cash here ...

sometimes a friend of mine trades one item for another and lets the other person send me the item as a gift ... that also requires lots of trust ...

Edit: I just realized that gift boxes come in cards. And they don't sell it here. Sigh...

The other way to get gift boxes is to buy gift box capsules. These show up in the mall I would say once a month or so. They usually cost 200nc and when you open it, you can get between one and I believe 5 boxes and possibly a bonus. The next gift box capsule is halloween themed so keep checking the mall in the next few weeks if you want one.

Trading can be really fun and the only way to get certain items without spending a billion dollar to get the item you want from the random prize games. I'd encourage you to try it out with other people some time. Practically everyone at the nc trading boards are really nice and I've never had a problem.