The person above me looks like...

Ruto

So when I asked for Anime's eternal wisdom, she said:

Know what'd be intresting? A thread where you describe what you think the person above you looks like IRL

And I said GREATEST IDEA EVER. LET'S DO IT. (But she is too lazy to post her own thread so...)

Generally, try to guess TPAY's eye color, hair color, hair style, etc., even going so far as to guess HEIGHT and WEIGHT (though we suggest you don't try the latter). Be as descriptive as you want, just try to come up with some sort of image. You don't necessarily need to tell anyone if they're right or wrong, as that would ruin the game for the person who posts after you. XD

I think the person above me looks invisible and weighs 200 pounds.

Alright I'll try...I'm bad at guessing though .-.

Hair Color: Brown with highlights!

Hair Style: Wavy and not too long

Skin: Tan-ish

Jewelry: A long Skull Necklace

Clothing: It's night, so Pajama Pants with Snowmen on it and a tank top to match!

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 120~

Likes to Wear: Bright colors! Especially YELLOW! 8D

Tattoo: Some pretty butterfly on your back!

Other Random Info: Often wears black mascara, usually wears contacts but does have glasses, has a small mole on the chin, and can SOO pull off a scarf!

(Ask for? Pah, I forced my widsom on you.)

I'm afraid I won't be quite as specific, but here goes. xD

Hm. Let's see. I'd say you are very petit and cute. Mid-length light brown hair. Pale skin but capable of getting a tan without turning into a lobster. A prefrence for pastels when it comes to clothes. Glasses, I'd guess. And a very pretty smile.

I'd say you're tall. Either dark or blonde hair, usually tied up in some way or another. Glasses, but nice ones, or contact lenses. Pale from all the time spent inside stalking the forums, and likes wearing bold colours.

I'm completely off, aren't I? :laughingsmiley:

^ omg

For some reason I think you are a redhead. But a long-haired redhead. Pale skin? No glasses or braces. Likes to wear jean shorts, but shirt preference...anything with a cute picture on it.

I suck.

Short brown hair, glasses, tan, usually a shorts wearer? (Not sure on the shorts...) Also, you have a tattoo of some character of a game. Really hard to assume what someone looks like.

I think you are 5'9, fair-haired, w/ relatively short hair, I think you have contacts and like to wear dresses

I will be shocked if I get at least two right...

You're tall-ish for a boy your age. Not over. Shorter than most girls you know, because puberty hasn't rolled round.

You don't wear glasses, and you hair is just below the "long" mark. For some reason, I think you're Malaysian, but I know you're not. :P When you smile, you tend to show a lot of teeth. Eyes are brownish, face mostly friendly, but can be dangerous when you want to be.

You listen in class.

I think you're 5'7 and you have really long and straight dark hair. You also smile a lot, not just in pictures. You like wearing neon stuff, band tees, feather extensions and boat shoes. You also wear sunglasses regularly- in fact, you usually don't leave the house without them.

@ sweetdang that is so accurate it's not even funny x_x

lemme try again

I think you have black, long hair, I think you have contacts (but not glasses) and like to wear dresses to all occasions.

@Pyrope: 170cm! x_x Close, I'm 167 :P It's just below my shoulders, though, and I do smile a lot! :D Unfortunately, I don't wear any of the stuff you describe. :P

@Meepit Commando: Am I amazing or WHAT! :laughingsmiley: Jk, but you should know that I derived that from the way you talk, AND your signature. :P

Do I give it a go again? But I've already.... oh, nevermind.

Being a guy, there's obviously a limit to what you can wear. However, you have a favourite t shirt, or just a few of them, that you like to throw on before you head out of the house. You don't like your hair neat - so you tend to ruffle it up. You don't really mind the colour black - in fact, you have a black jacket/hoodie, or at least one of a dark colour. You're not EXTREMELY outgoing, not over the top, but friendly to the people around you.

Accurate? I think not. :P

My signature, huh.... Good observation I guess

I think you are 167 cm (xD) black hair to your shoulders, you like to wear casual clothes, and only where formal clothing to big events, and smile a lot, and like to tell jokes.

I know I'm probably really late to reply but you are way off on everything. :P

Anyway. You are relatively short, like around 4'11-5'1. You have longish, curly dark hair. You wear skinny jeans a lot and as far as shirts go, you are usually wearing a flannel shirt or a graphic tee. Also, you own a pair of high-top sneakers and wear them nearly every day.

This is interesting. I shalt guess:

You have

• White skin
  • Light brown hair
  • Lengh is just below your sternum
  • Shirts: Sometimes the thin ones, but sometimes just some humurous t-shirt
  • Jeans (sometimes w/belt, sometimes w/o)
  • Sometimes sweats
  • Some neon/cool looking no-show/really long socks
  • maybe sneakers once in a while. mostly converse. sometimes adaidas thingys
  • Oh yeah, a baseball cap when it's allowed
  • just a couple inches tall for your age
  • a friendly smile
  • your in a cool circle of friends. not the jerks, but the cool ones
  • you're easily amazaed and it's kinda hard to impress you
  • boys like you
  • you're tri-lingual
  • you have that REALLY neat handwriting that I envy :)
  • You put 200% into a study guide/test/assignment
  • you play soccer
  • you have a lot in common with me that I never would have guessed (it happens a lot with me)

Uh...I think that's all :P

My speculations:

• Your skin tone is white, with slight tan
  • Your hair color is black
  • Your hair is moderately short, slightly spiky and slicked back
  • You are wearing a purple hoodie, with a white shirt underneath
  • You are wearing a pair of black jeans with a logo in it
  • You wear white sneakers with purple and black stripes all over it
  • You are five foot and six inches tall
  • You occasionally wear a baseball cap related to your favorite cartoon/movie
  • You have serious look on your face

Yes, I'm Captain Obvious when it comes to the colors. :T

Well Sweetdang, I've read what you actually look like, but I pictured you as this little tiny thing with a cute short hair cut and lots of earrings. Boyfriend jeans rolled up a bit and bright t-shirts and a big personality. :P

That would be cool! Can I be thing sweetdang instead? :D

My guess: Honestly, I thought you were American. *cough*

Um. You wear glasses, and you study, though only because you don't wish to fail. Hair is not near the long mark. Quite far from it. Slightly rebellious, nothing major, and not out to kill anybody. You like your t shirts with prints that arn't words across your chest. Shoes, that are bigger than your feet (only slightly!) cause you like to wiggle your toes.

:D

My speculations:

• Your skin tone is white, with slight tan
  • Your hair color is black
  • Your hair is moderately short, slightly spiky and slicked back
  • You are wearing a purple hoodie, with a white shirt underneath
  • You are wearing a pair of black jeans with a logo in it
  • You wear white sneakers with purple and black stripes all over it
  • You are five foot and six inches tall
  • You occasionally wear a baseball cap related to your favorite cartoon/movie
  • You have serious look on your face

Yes, I'm Captain Obvious when it comes to the colors. :T

Yes. You are. Unfortunetly, you are almost completely wrong. I actually have only one purple piece of clothing, and I never wear it. :P On the flip side, you are a few inches too tall, and yes, I doo wear a baseball cap when I can (but it doesn't relate to my fav show/movie)...I went o_O when I saw the last one :P When I'm not being scolded/grounded, I'm usually a pretty happy person :)

As to Sweetdang's look - I have no idea :( I couldn't tell you a description to save my life...I just imagine...something like Tina from Glee...

I think you have messy-ish brown hair, you're around 5'5 and you have greenish brown eyes. I also think that your wardrobe mainly consists of graphic tees, sweatpants and hoodies. :P

Close! :mellow:

I am around 5'6-5'7 ish and not really a sweatpants person! XD

==============================================

I see you as 5'4, tan, short brown hair, always wearing a tee-shirt and jeans, and glasses.

This is interesting. I shalt guess:

You have

• White skin Yes.
  • Light brown hair No.
  • Lengh is just below your sternum wat
  • Shirts: Sometimes the thin ones, but sometimes just some humurous t-shirt No.
  • Jeans (sometimes w/belt, sometimes w/o) Yes.
  • Sometimes sweats No.
  • Some neon/cool looking no-show/really long socks For the most part, yes.
  • maybe sneakers once in a while. mostly converse. sometimes adaidas thingys Yes.
  • Oh yeah, a baseball cap when it's allowed Never.
  • just a couple inches tall for your age No.
  • a friendly smile ...I don't smile a lot.
  • your in a cool circle of friends. not the jerks, but the cool ones Hate to break it to you, RL friends, but none of y'all are all that cool. So no.
  • you're easily amazaed and it's kinda hard to impress you Yeah.
  • boys like you Of course not.
  • you're tri-lingual Bilingual.
  • you have that REALLY neat handwriting that I envy :) It's not really neat, but it's legible. :P
  • You put 200% into a study guide/test/assignment AHAHAHA. no.
  • you play soccer No.
  • you have a lot in common with me that I never would have guessed (it happens a lot with me) idk

Uh...I think that's all :P

@The Purple Monster: My corrections/commentary/whatever are in bold. :)

@dcoolb: I'll describe you again (even though they're all going to be more like corrections than anything) because why not. You're 5'6/5'7 with green/brown eyes, messy-ish brown hair and you wear jeans, graphic tees (or just plain teeshirts) and hoodies.

You do have like, one pair of sweatpants but you never wear them.

As to Sweetdang's look - I have no idea :( I couldn't tell you a description to save my life...I just imagine...something like Tina from Glee...

The Asian girl! My eyes are less asian. :yes: I had to search that up, I don't watch Glee. Uh, I can't tell if it's accurate or not, because I can't classify her face. :)

PYROPE: Ah, why not.

You like to wear jeans, not shorts. T shirts and casual are you life. You don't hate dresses, but if you were made to wear one, it would be black, short-ish (just not long) , and would go with your converse.

Your face is small, and you have short hair. You don't have bangs. In fact, you don't even have a proper fringe. You laugh a lot, and are generally a fun person to be around. You have a group of close friends, and one of your besties are guys. You enjoy confiding in others, and people generally confide in you.

You have small hands.

Sounds mighty inaccurate. :P