Post count

bluewisp16

If you get there before I get around to checking the apps again, it makes no difference. Rest assured that I probably won't do so again for a few hours.

Okay, thanks! It probably isn't the best thing that I'm telling you this since your the one who organizes this. :whistle:

Hmm, I might have to try again to get the pet lending avatar later. I need to go to bed and am still only at 14 posts. I'm surprised it's taking me this long to get to 25 posts.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If there is something you wish to add, use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

0 - 23 months old you get one transfer per month. :D But the neopets rules states 4 months. No worry, cause she's 17 months old. :)

However, if you have 25, your avatar count will be counted, so 159 might not be enough. :sad01_anim:

All the best, anyway. :)

I see:) thanks for the info ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.