Boring Sunday

Farah

• 3 weeks later...

It's going to be Sunday tomorrow. I won't have lots to do then. I have a week of school, though, so I'll have a chance to rest before I have to put up with being bullied and made fun of and hard Year 10 work again.

Le boring sunday... No one brings out Youtube vids on sunday. Luckily, tomorrow a friend will come over and help me with maths homework, as well as my grandparents... So I guess it might not be as boring as usual :)

I have to put up with my brother and sister essing about in the mornings until Mum or Stepdad gets up. We can't get up until one of them does.

My Sundays are never boring for me. I like to check out the flea markets sometimes on a Sunday.

Sunday hasn't finished where I am, but I always try to find some ways to make my Sundays fun and not at all boring.

When I'm bored, I write.

Although lately, when I've been bored, I write job applications. But that's dying down now because I officially have two jobs, am starting a third tomorrow, and might be putting in my name for substitute teaching.

(No, I'm not stealing jobs from people. I swear each job is very, very part-time, and even with the three jobs combined I'm only working part-time except on those weeks when I get to put in extra time teaching.)

Well, yesterday was Sunday, and I didn't do a lot or go out a lot. I listened to my music, to some new (well, new to me) songs I put on.

When I'm bored, I write.

Although lately, when I've been bored, I write job applications. But that's dying down now because I officially have two jobs, am starting a third tomorrow, and might be putting in my name for substitute teaching.

(No, I'm not stealing jobs from people. I swear each job is very, very part-time, and even with the three jobs combined I'm only working part-time except on those weeks when I get to put in extra time teaching.)

xD I like filling in forms and surveys when I'm bored, so you're not alone there.

I love Sundays! They are a lay around in bed, maybe read a little and don't feel obligated to get up days. Except when I have to work, or I have a midterm on Monday. Which unfortunately I do. Oh well. It's only Tuesday so I can dream of a relaxing Sunday instead of the usual freak out because I have to do all my homework on the last day of weekend.