Help me dress my pet?

hipy_chicky

Wooohooo just zapped my ice blumaroo to island! Super excited! However I'm really bad at customization. If anyone could give me some ideas on how to customize him (np items only) I'd really appreciate it!

Here he is: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=mnm2005neo (Yes, his lookup still is an ice theme and he's badly named. Aw well)

Thank you guys ^^

He's a beauty. I'm really bad at customization, so i'm just gonna throw items, not names out at you.

An island background maybe. Either something close to his colour, with green, (jungle?) or with the sea. And a leaf umbrella! :D (Do they even have those? :worried: )

Do you have a character in mind for him?

Background wise, I would suggest either the

Tropical Island Paradise Background or

Mystery Island Heads Background or

Mystery Island Huts Background or

Mystery Island Techo Mountain Background

Depending on what you like. Also, I would definitely recommend playing around with dress to impress if you have not already done so.

An island background maybe. Either something close to his colour, with green, (jungle?) or with the sea. And a leaf umbrella! :D (Do they even have those? :worried:)

I agree with Sweetdang. Putting an island background would nice. ;)

P.S Sweetdang, did you mean...

clo_shoyru_rainumbrella.gif

...this?

It's a Shoyru Rain Umbrella. ;)

First things first, a Mystery Island background of sorts, and maybe an Evil Coconut Mask, for starters. Anything related to Mystery Island should do the trick, and anything that involves his character. There are some nice wearable "tiki" shirts that he can probably wear, too.

• 2 weeks later...