okay so I'm back here again

Mr. X

ricksicon.jpg

Okay so yeah, I came here a few years back but stopped coming at one point and sticked to Jellyneo.

Now Jellyneo bores (and at times, just flat out irritates) me

mga.jpg

>my face when I see typical Jellyneo forums activity

and I decided to come back here to see how it goes here

and I saw the display name I used last time was free, lets see if anyone remembers the time I came here.

snakegif.jpg

anyone who can correctly guess who I am on JNF will get the ability to command penguins

A familiar face, welcome back to TDN Mr. X/Steven. I'm The Plushie Ultimatum/Kyubey from JNF, and I mod over here at TDNForums. If you got any questions, just ask me or another staff member, and please do enjoy your comeback, we have really nice people here.

Hi there.

I was never on JN, so i honestly don't know what it's like there, but I love TDNF, so that's that. Your many pictures amuse me. :D Also, since you've been on here before, welcome back, there are lots of random new-ish people (like me, I'm about a month old or so) Yep.

Welcome back! :)

A familiar face, welcome back to TDN Mr. X/Steven. I'm The Plushie Ultimatum/Kyubey from JNF, and I mod over here at TDNForums. If you got any questions, just ask me or another staff member, and please do enjoy your comeback, we have really nice people here.

OKEH

so you guessed correctly, here's your magical item to COMMAND PENGUINS!

mga2.jpg

A CIGARETTE SNAKE HID IN HIS STOMACH

Only two downsides

1. Can only be used once

2. Slowly drains away your health

GABEN.jpg

Have fun