WISHING WELL HINT

Piticent

Hey TNT, I was just wondering how much longer you think it will take us to find the Wishing Well avatar? ~username removed

We thought it would take you guys about two months to organise and come up with the solution, so at this point, we really have no clue how much longer it will take. x_x

this was probably the hint. we are organizing, it's just that no one has enough money to go through every neopoint donation combination. sunnyneo has a project up to keep track of different neopoint donations but the higher numbers are difficult to do. I would say I'm well off in terms of neopoints but I don't have the spare change to be donating 10,000+ per wish.

While this may have nothing to do with it. I realized this.

The Wishing Well avatar is #428

The Wishing Well gives 4 items per day.

That is X2 the amount of items that used to be given.

4X2=8

Crazyness right?

Well it could be that you have to donate 428np 6 times a day for 23 days... again, just throwing it out there. Actually, I'm gonna test that...

Not going to test this due to physically not having time to be on neopets for 23 days straight. ( :sad02: )

Well I saw this on the neoboards, I dunno if I can post the username though.

They have stated 6 and 7 as a clue. A TNT Staff also posted with the avatar for the word "Error" in Chinese. As you know, you cant donate 666,667. So that would be an "error".

Not sure whether its a hint or not.

http://www.neopets.com/~Valomilk

Picture of Error.

It's fun to experiment to get it, and I'm thinking about testing the 6x a day theory. Once we crack the secret though, everyone's gonna have the avvie at once. Does anyone other than staff have it now?

Not even all the staff have it, because

Neopets Editorial - Issue: 450 | Question #4 [link]

Has anyone found the Wishing Well avatar yet? I wonder if they're keeping it to themselves. Also, I have a question regarding the avvy: if the avatar requires an item and the first person who figures it out starts hoarding that item to make it inflate, will that be against the rules? :P Delete my username, please! ~username removed

Just one... but she's the staff mastermind behind the avatar and she had to test it after we released it, so we don't think she counts. ;) She won't even tell the rest of us how to get it. :( Completely hypothetically speaking, if an avatar does require an item, and a (non-staff) person discovers it, it's up to them whether they want to share or hoard the items to make a profit. We suppose it's a perk for discovering it first, like the person who found the Almost Abandonded Attic before anyone else did. *grabs some popcorn and heads to the boards to watch them spring up with titles like "They mentioned the AAA in the Editorial! It must have something to do with the avatar! It's a clue!!!111SHIFT!!ONE!!"*

vor_chaosfish.gif

*waits for people to enter "It's a clue!!!111SHIFT!!ONE!!" as a wish in the well with a Chaosfish in their Inventory*

So, we have 428 and 6.

23? They did throw out a "6 IS IMPORTANT" before. But how? And seeing that it's a NUMBER 23, I guess it's possible, but. Idk. I'm confused.

I was lurking to see if there was a new hint and this made me die laughing.

Have any of you seen the movie starring Jim Carrey called 'Number 23' LOL. It's everywhere!