Wearable Not Showing Up

Lady Lyuba

Today, I sent my spotted Koi, Adeinle, from one of my side accounts to another. The side she was previously on was in the Firefox browser, and the account she is currently on is in Opera. I sent her wearbles over, and put them on, her Maraqua Team Cuffs and Robertas Collectors Contacts. I also sent the Altador Cup Maraqua Frame to that account so she can wear it, but, no matter how many times I keep adding her contacts and saving the changes, her contacts never show up! I keep re-applying them to her eyes and saving the changes and it STILL doesn't work? Can anybody help me? Anybody else who uses Opera? Xepha? Anyone?

One of the Collector's Contacts is glitched, I have two sets, because my other Koi, Mermallie, who lives there is supposed to be Adeinle's younger sister, and they both have blue eyes. The one pair of contacts I had sitting in the closet for so long before Mermallie became a Koi must have become glitched, I switched contacts, so now Adeinle has the working contacts and Mermallie has the glitched contacts that won't show up. I'm not sure which is which, the NC items that I transferred must have become glitched somehow. If anybody has been sending NC items around to different accounts, have they been experiencing this problem too?

Yes, it's also so I don't have to login every night just to feed my pets. And, of course, to have them all open at once when I'm transferring items or NPs to diff accounts from my main.

I guess sending a help ticket is the best I can do, sure it's not an Opera glitch? I came back today and the glitch still has not been fixed, but, considering it's the weekend, it won't be till they're back tomorrow. Still, if anybody's been transferring NC items has this glitch been happening?