New to TDN, not to neopets.

_Kitten

I've been playing neopets since I was about 8 which was over a decade ago, but I just joined TDN Forum. I'm looking forward to giving and getting help with avatars and things like that. I'm always trying to see what new avatars I can afford or work towards.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone since I don't really know how to start. I really like animals and want to specialize in ecology and veterinary medicine. I'm trying to save up to paint my kougra again though I really like the magma colors. I love moltara and the whole steampunk aesthetic so I might just wait until I can get that again. What do you guys think?!?

Hey! Welcome to TDN. Hope you have a nice time exploring these forums and finding the content websites useful for your Neopets experience :D

Hello, and welcome to The Daily Neopets. I'm Neomysterion, and the late night guy around here. If you have questions, just ask me or another staff member. Also, enjoy the forum, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around these forums. ^_^

Hello yello, i'm lisa, nice to meet you and hope to see you around:)

Ps: if you want a siggie, just click the link in my siggie, i'll make one for you:)