Let's Rate Habitariums!

Lady Kakata

I admit, I like prettifying my Habitarium >_> As an avid player of city mods and other type games such as Masters of Olympus, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom and Populous: The Beginning, I love arranging things to be efficient but also pretty. So, let's rate Habitariums and see what each other are going for!

Mine is Faerie themed. Ignore the large amount of unpainted Pinchit soldiers >_< I ran out of ink for them AGAIN and for some reason my nester seems to think it's funny to have all soldiers and not give me workers. I let nesters die without a backup so I have a random chance of getting a P3 I don't have (at the moment it's Mootix, although the Larkins are dying out as well). I REALLY wish TNT would let you trade eggs!

Anyway! :

Habi.png

I worked towards buying clover patches to prettify the place. The fountain is not permanent; I was hoping the larger space would give me more water tiles but no, it ruined my little nest nook at the bottom >_O I'm collecting resources for food then I'll be stockpiling for barracks

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO HELP OUT YOUR HABI SIMPLY NEOMAIL OR NEOFRIEND ME! NO RAIDS AT THE MOMENT PLEASE!

Oh, your Habitarium is gorgeous! Mine isn't, so there's no point in posting a screenie. I just use mine for NP until TNT decides to add more levels. I really want an all-chocolate Habit, but I'm not going to spend real world money on it. I love the colors in yours, though. So pretty!

Your Habbi is wonderfu...l Mine is just a serviceable one, and as I am at level 50 it is a good way to collect resources and eggs and nps. I wish I could gift more than 1 item a day to each of my neofriends and it would be great to be able to gift eggs and also full storage structures

Goodness that is gorgeous. Like so many others, my habi is just set up for np production...there is no beauty to it :( If I could I would make everything rainbow.

Wow, I really like your fountains! Mine is a little more plain with only a few pirate decorations laying around. I just really wish that more decorations weren't NC only. I wouldn't mind saving up some materials for some fountains! Also, I really wish that we could go farther than level 50, I feel as though my habitarium is getting really crowded. :/

wow, pretty. My habi looks really ugly, but it works for me. I wont post a picture because it looks really bad visually.

Also,

I wouldnt recommend using nc on your p3, because once they die, the colour is lost, and you wouldnt get a refund for the loss colour. A painted nester wont lay eggs with painted p3s, so thats also not good. In general, I wouldn't even recommend using nc on habi because its not necessary, or that useful. I avoid all nc on habi because they tend to create more lag on the habi (animation, painting in general = more things to load.

Pretty! I've seen a level 50 with a GORGEOUS habi. I was is total awe. It's one of the TDNF people! House on top of a mountain, pirates.. mine's nonsense so. :P

Link??

Whups, once again I forget the 7 word rule. Do you have a link to the owner? It's a shame you can't view other peoples Habitariums like you can Neohomes, but I do realise that will up the glitch ratio considerably (my Neohome is riddled with glitches :angry: )

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This, this! *copy paste*

I think THINK she changed it. Or her pretty little larkins died. :( Anywhoo, it belongs to Karina. :)

This neohome is really nice too. :)

I come on this thread to find my habi is being stalked ^_^ If you were referring to me regarding a mountain, I don't even know how to make a house on top of a mountain. I used to have a house next to my rock, until I realized I wanted to harvest that rock more than any of the other resources. EDIT: oh, wait, you mean my background being Terror Mountain. That's because I'm a longtime player for TM in the Altador Cup.

I think you were probably talking about someone else, though, because my Larnakins died out well before I ever came on TDN. I had no internet for a few weeks in July during my cross-country move, so all my Larnakins and Mootix died, and I like Mootix better, so I let all my Pinchets die (after collecting some eggs) and made it an all Mootix habi!

Anyway, I like my habi, but it's the functionality I like. Having my houses right next to each other and my lines of nests works well for mass nesting and resting. It's nothing compared to the picture starting this thread--that one seriously looks like Faerieland. Or like leprechauns should be prancing around there. You're inspiring me to decorate mine--although I tend not to due to lack of space.