Can't decide...

GuardianAwesome

I currently have a male Uni on my side account, and I can't decide whether to paint him Halloween or morph him into a White Kyrii.

My original plan was to get a Halloween Uni, but the paint brush is pretty expensive. Also, I don't know how to go about customizing him without resorting to a dark/evil/death theme, which is kind of common. I guess the Halloween Uni is kind of dark in the first place...

A White Kyrii Morphing Potion would be a LOT cheaper, plus I've planned out a customization for it: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/66318 (I'll probably tweak it a bit in the future.) Even so, I still think Halloween Unis look awesome.

So, I'm kind of torn right now. :(

I would suggest going with the White Kyrii since you already have a customization planned & also because it is more unique. However, if you can come up with a theme that is not death or dark related, than you could make a Halloween Uni just as unique

In any case, good luck with your customizing & such!

Can't find a price for the cape (however, it is a TP item) but the rest of the clothes are about 112k all up, plus the NC stuff. Halloween PB's, on the other hand, are anywhere from 1.8mil and just go upwards from there. Considering the epicness of the way the kyrii looks, personally, I'd go for that over the uni.