Wayward traveler setting up camp in the forums.

fox-mustache

Greetings! You can call me fox-mustache, or faux-mustache, or any variation of those, or any totally groovy nickname you can concoct.

Neopets was basically my life when I was younger. I can remember many good times my friends and I had playing Neopets, or playing with our plushies. Like this one time when my best friend pounded the Christmas Zafara I acquired by way of winning the necessary paintbrush from the Fruit Machine, just to see if she could get away with it, and I didn't find out she was the culprit until years later when I no longer cared. Ahh, good times.

Anyway, my school district went on strike for awhile and I started playing Neopets in my spare time, somewhat ironically. But I'm temporarily addicted to it again. Currently saving up for a Darigan Aisha, recently acquired a Darigan Gelert, Neopets life is good.

I like making art and listening to music of the indie variety. I adore Homestuck. I attend an oh-so-hipster arts high school. It's pretty rad and somewhat pretentious.

I hope to get to know some of you lovely beings.

Godspeed. Catch ya on the flipside.

I like Darigan pets including your Darigan Gelert, I own a Darigan Hissi.

Also, welcome to TDNForums. I'm Neomysterion by the way, I've been on Neopets since 2002 and returned full-swing in August 2010.

If you have any questions, ask me or another staffer.