Help on warning?

Evil's little friend

I think they warned you 'cause it had nothing to do with neopets.

It's a minor warning, so they will not freeze you anytime soon, just make sure you follow the rules and stay polite;)

To answer your question, I will quote TNT:

The warning was just to let you know that your chat was against our Terms and Conditions. In no way are you allowed to post harassing messages about anyone on Neopets or TNT. Neopets is monitored 24/7 including holidays. If we feel that someone is going against our Terms and Conditions, action will be take on their account. Very few warnings are given before your account could be silenced or possibly frozen. Thank you for understanding!

I recently got a warning from tnt my first one and i have only been playing for 4 months my offence saying i hate my cats...How many times can i get a warning before getting frozen?

I am wondering what is wrong with saying "I hate my cats" Also how do you know someone reported you. Sometimes when someone reported you you don't get a warning. Sometimes they just give a warning without you breaking the rules. Even if it was off topic there are people saying sexual things or trying to sue profanity and they don't always get warnings.

I don't see what is wrong with it either.

I have many times said "Ugh, I am so mad at my dog right now." Because sometimes animals do stupid things.

Saying "I hate my cats." I doubt they really do hate their cats. Maybe the cat threw up on their bed or something. I say I hate my cats too when that happens.

Unless they were saying they hate them so much they wish they'd die, then it does seem a bit too much.

I don't see what is wrong with it either.

I have many times said "Ugh, I am so mad at my dog right now." Because sometimes animals do stupid things.

Saying "I hate my cats." I doubt they really do hate their cats. Maybe the cat threw up on their bed or something. I say I hate my cats too when that happens.

Unless they were saying they hate them so much they wish they'd die, then it does seem a bit too much.

Hey you just got silenced because your cousin was using his account to post rude messages so I would not be surprised if they were warned for making a comment just like that and not saying anything more than I hate my cats. In a way it is good so people are discouraged from using profanity, then again we have to be extremely careful what we post.

Hey you just got silenced because your cousin was using his account to post rude messages so I would not be surprised if they were warned for making a comment just like that and not saying anything more than I hate my cats. In a way it is good so people are discouraged from using profanity, then again we have to be extremely careful what we post.

I agree. I am not surprised by it. But I just don't see why it is. I see people way worse things that "I hate my cat" and they don't get warned.

I guess it all depends on who is monitoring or whatever.