Can't log-in? O_o

Caprica

It happened to me too! I tried all of my accounts, but on all of my accounts I got the message that my password was wrong. I'm 100% sure I entered the right passwords to all of my accounts!

I tried to make a new account, but that seems to be impossible too, because every username I try is already taken, even if it is in that little list with suggested accountnames..

Hmph. And I had things I wanted to do D: I'm very relieved it's not just me though, I'm attempting again every half hour with no luck. And even creating a new account is glitched? Bawww d:

Gave me a fair fright though, at least it seems my accounts are safe even if it is a little irksome.

Hmph. And I had things I wanted to do D: I'm very relieved it's not just me though, I'm attempting again every half hour with no luck. And even creating a new account is glitched? Bawww d:

Gave me a fair fright though, at least it seems my accounts are safe even if it is a little irksome.

Me too =) I wanted to go to my guild and do my dailies! I'm glad it's not just me, because I was really freaking out when I couldn't enter ALL of my accounts

At first I thought it had something to do with the trojan horse we had on our other computer.. But that would have been strange, because I haven't played neopets there for over a week..

I hope they can fix it soon! In the mean time I will go play Subeta =)

Me too =) I wanted to go to my guild and do my dailies! I'm glad it's not just me, because I was really freaking out when I couldn't enter ALL of my accounts

At first I thought it had something to do with the trojan horse we had on our other computer.. But that would have been strange, because I haven't played neopets there for over a week..

I hope they can fix it soon! In the mean time I will go play Subeta =)

Aww, well I got on and did my dailies, but then I logged out to get on another account /fail/ I wanted to wish someone good luck, they've applied for a draik and the new owner is being chosen today.

First thing I did was check my emails incase someone had got my accounts through those ^^' I hope other people aren't panicking as much as I was, bahaha xD

Well I'm gonna go draw up a new pet's design seeing as that's what I was planning to do in the first place. Or, you know, if the cat decides to get off my arm :/

Yeah me too! Why did I have to log myself out last night - it's not like I do it everyday. And it's not like I'm going to do it any time soon if this is what happens. So annoying. I know my password is 100% correct, but no, neopets won't let me log in. How lovely indeed. But it really is nice to know that I'm not alone in this situation - makes me hundred times less freaked out and more just annoyed. D:

Well I'm glad it's just a glitch. Don't realise quite how addicted you are until you realise you haven't eaten anything this morning because you were too annoyed about not being able to log in x3

It's like when I was really little(lol NeoJr) and the bad dream RE gave me nightmares xD

Ehhhh you can tell I haven't been on here for a while /trying to figure out signatures/

Dayum if it glitches so bad we can't get in for a few days or just deleted out accounts or something - :angry:

I knwo it's not their fault but! :sad01_anim:

<_<

I know D: I'm not considering it too bad -yet- seeing as the whole site itself has been down longer than this. I had something where I couldn't get on neo for up to 2 weeks once. I don't know what went on. Could have been our isp cause it didn't work at my nan's and she's on the same one d:

I can't explain to you how relieved I was when I could finally log in again xD

/tries again/

Nope ;^;

this is so annoying, i tried it, but i couldn't get in either, not on my main, nor my 3 sides... i miss vampirefly1999 now :'(

guess we just wait and i'm gonna watch the twitter and the facebook page and hope for some news :'(