well hello there

_Lu_

Hello everyone,

It is nice to see that Neopets have such a big community. I am very excited joining it as well :)

I am pretty new here, since I am playing only for a second month. However, there are many many things to do here.

My name is Lu and it is awesome to meet you guys!!!

A bit late, but welcome to TDNForums. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a nine-year Neopets veteran.

If you have any questions, just ask me or any of the other mods. Also, awesome Tinkerbell avatar by the way. ^_^

Thank you guys so much :) I feel really welcome and I am glad you enjoy my avie :D

Yes, month later, that's how much time it took me to realize how wide this game is :D

and Mike, I am also glad to communicate with people so it will be awesome to have some new friends (y)

hey, nice to meat you ^_^

i'm lisauntie, and i've been playing neopets for 5 years, with 9 different accounts, but i've got 1 real main account now.

if you've ever got any questions, feel free to ask them ^_^

see ya around:-d

Welcome to Neopets and here.

I have been on Neopets for nine years but am new to TDN.

It is pretty awesome here though. I have something to do when Neopets goes down for sure.

Thank you :) That's a long time, as I see many people are playing for a long years :whistle: However, what do you mean by Neopets goes down? :mellow:

Well there are times where the site just WON'T LOAD - either just for you or across the globe.

We had a problem with this, couldn't log in for about an hour or two?

But there are personal site problems when the site jsut won't load for you. Sometime's it's a problem with premium, sometimes, just a problem. Send in a ticket, wait it out... all you can do, unfortunately.