Neopets problem

terabithian

Hi I'm from New Zealand and when I try to go to Neopets it won't load at all even though I could get on earlier. I'm not sure if it's to do with my internet

but I hope that it can get fixed. When I try to go on I get this error message:

This webpage is not available

The connection to www.neopets.com was interrupted.

Any ideas?

Hmm... Do other websites that you go to have this error, or it is just Neopets? If it's just only Neopets, then I'm not sure. Mine seems completely fine, and recently some people couldn't access to Neopets too. Maybe you should check the internet connection. And maybe clear the cache, or cookies and all that. :)

Hmm... Do other websites that you go to have this error, or it is just Neopets? If it's just only Neopets, then I'm not sure. Mine seems completely fine, and recently some people couldn't access to Neopets too. Maybe you should check the internet connection. And maybe clear the cache, or cookies and all that. :)

Yeah the other websites I use are fine. Neopets is the only one not working. I tried to clear cache and cookies and all but it didn't work. Still no response from Neopets.

It seems to be a New Zealand issue.. I haven't been able to get on since lunchtime and there is someone on another forum from Auckland who can't get on.

The only page I have been able to load is the NCMall... can navigate around the mall, but the page is all out of alignment and my pet won't load. I cannot go to any other page on neopets. My flatmate has the same issue on her computer.

I have done the standard, checked for browser issues, checked the modem... checked telecom site .... and nothing wrong.

Can only surmise it is a issue with new zealands location.

And just checked...still cant get on neopets

by the way... I am also having issues with Treasure Keepers.. not sure if that is related in any way.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Those are always good ideas.:yes:

Usually, if at least two other people are having issues accessing the website, it's not on your end; it's something on the server's side. Just give it a few hours and try again.

yep .. a few more hours lol... nearly 12 hours now for us :(

Yeah it has been a long time. Lucky for me it's almost time to go to sleep. I hope when I wake up Neopets is avaliable to New Zealand users.

I am awake.... NO NEOPETS .. sucky. Going to try to find their phone number today.

I don't have neopets running either but I don't have premium. Does anyone have a email address I can contact neopets with?

Still no Neopets? wow... there must really be something wrong with Neopets at your place.

Anyways, good luck then! :)

I tried 3 different browsers. Still no Neopets. =/ And because I can't get to the site I can't email the neopets team for help. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Searched it up on the Neopets site:

They gave a "Legal department"... I think you just email that. :P

Legal Department: [email protected]

We can be reached via snail mail for Parental Consent forms and other inquiries at the following address:

Neopets, Inc.

P.O. Box 10060

Glendale, CA 91209-3060

Please fax your parental consent forms to: 1-201-553-6635.

Yep. :D