Question

Jobber

So I have a question I lent out one of my pets cause someone asked for a mootix lend, they looked trustworthy enough. that was about 5 hours ago, they tried to return it to me but they didn't have enough transfers to send it back to me, they neomailed me this, I tried neomailing them several times so far to discuss a way to get it back to me i.e. waiting till next month or organizing a time for a pound lend..., I really don't want to freeze them or anything but I am curious if I submit a ticket to TNT will they send the pet back or will it just get pounded? cause I have a aged snowbunny on the pet too and I REALLY want that back..... If anyone could shed any light on that I would be greatful... also if there is already a topic on this sorry!!!

If you sent the pet to them today, they'll have to wait until tomorrow for them to transfer it back. That could be why is won't send.

But, if they've truly run out of transfers, there's nothing you can do except wait until October 1st or try to catch them through the pound.

I don't think there's anything TNT can do if they're willing to return the pet, you just have to wait 9 days.

Not too sure what TNT does if they aren't willing to return your pet. Maybe someone who has had a similar experience could post about it haha

I think if you have neomailed with them about transferring the pet back I'd wait to contact TNT. If they can't transfer the pet back tomorrow, or on October 1st, since they seem to think they ran out of transfers then I'd consider involving TNT. Not sure what will happen to your pet, however I feel like they deserve to be frozen for scamming you to lend them your pet. Best of luck! Hope it all works out for the best :)

So I have a question I lent out one of my pets cause someone asked for a mootix lend, they looked trustworthy enough. that was about 5 hours ago, they tried to return it to me but they didn't have enough transfers to send it back to me, they neomailed me this, I tried neomailing them several times so far to discuss a way to get it back to me i.e. waiting till next month or organizing a time for a pound lend..., I really don't want to freeze them or anything but I am curious if I submit a ticket to TNT will they send the pet back or will it just get pounded? cause I have a aged snowbunny on the pet too and I REALLY want that back..... If anyone could shed any light on that I would be greatful... also if there is already a topic on this sorry!!!

The only thing you can do is wait until October 1st. If he refuses to return your pet, you can report him for scamming. But, if TNT doesn't give you back your pet before they punish him, your pet could end up on a frozen account. :(

I hope everything works out for you. Let us know what happens, okay?

I'm pretty sure they cannot send the pet back to you when they freeze the other person's account, so the pet would get frozen. When you transfer, you have to recognize the risks.

However, I'm not sure how it would be proven that the pet belongs to you and it wasn't a permanent transfer that you both paid np for, and then you got cold feet. It sounds like you have some neomail correspondence, though, so that's good.

In the end, maybe the person isn't responding because they haven't been on, or because they have nothing to say. Watch them. Keep tabs on your pet; make sure he/she doesn't get transferred to someone ELSE'S account. On September 30th, definitely send another e-mail reminding the person to transfer the pet tomorrow. On October 2nd, drop them another message saying if it's not transferred by the 4th you'll report them.

If they've run out of transfers, all you can do is wait till october. :( I really hope the person is 10000% trustworthy, though... they should have known they would not have enough transfers!

If they Neomailed you though, all should be fine. Make a plan to return it as soon as Oct 1st rolls round. Better to have your beloved pet/petpet/petpetpet s in your hands as quick as possible!

Best of luck! :)

Thanks for the response. They ended up going to work and forgot to neomail me back. I got my pet back so if the higher ups want to lock and close the topic be my guest my question has been answered.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.